Community rules and guidelines
- Be respectful of other users at all times. Insults, harassment, ad hominem and so on will result in a warning or a ban.
Do not create suggestions that:
- do not have any evidence whatsoever.
- are for selling your own item. Use the classifieds for that.
Comments should be constructive. The following is considered to be spam:
- Links to image macros
- ASCII art
- Comments such as "free rep" or "owns one, downvote"
- Do not demand your friends to vote on a suggestion. This counts as price manipulation.
- Do not use alternate accounts to vote multiple times on the same suggestion. This also counts as price manipulation.
- Do not cut in line. If you list items at a low price then demand users who trade with you to pay more, you will be banned. Use common sense. As soon as people find out you are doing this, they will just report you. It's not worth it.
Third-party bots are fine, if and only if:
- Trades can be performed entirely by sending a trade offer or by adding the bot account directly from backpack.tf.
- If you are using a placeholder item to appear in the classifieds while stock of the same type is sold, that item should be removed as soon as you run out of stock for that item.