Price Suggestion
~1.72 ref
Unique Moonman Backpack
341 votes up
219 votes down
Advertisement
Related Suggestions

This suggestion was accepted by [GIRL] A Delicious Cashew™.

Comments can no longer be left on this suggestion.

Comments

According to some people, Smissmas is not coming this year *cough* JustJ *cough*

Then why al de hipe???/

Actually pretty rare on outpost


Trade.tf price = 1.33 ref


Buyers at 1.33 ref:

[url]http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/24089168[/url]


Sales at 1.33 ref:

[url]http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/24105558[/url]


Sellers at 1.22 ref:

[url]http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/24097409[/url]

[url]http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/24096901[/url]

[url]http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/23743700[/url]


Sales at 1.22 ref:

[url]http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/24038011[/url]


[url]http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/23033402[/url] Offered 1.33 ref


I have decided to make a range, since there are several 1.22 ref sellers

Any support, counter, or feedback appreciated!

    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/23033402 According to the history, it was sold a while ago. No idea on how much it sold for however.


    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/24105558 Backpack isn't loading atm, but outpost history doesn't show it sold currently.


    You also provided counter-proof against your suggestion since none of your 1.22 ref sellers have sold.

      [url]http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/24105558[/url] I know this did sell, but it is notable he was offered 1.33 ref, therefore I have decided to include it in my price suggestion.

      Backpack.tf and tf2outpost don't automatically know if your bubble pipe had sold, that's why it appears that it is still there.

        [url]http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/24089168[/url] Buyer at 1.33 ref, I'm pretty sure that this needs a rise

          Linking me to his Backpack actually shows it's still in his BP on the last page. The API is down, so it's possible that might be where the mix-up is. But actually the histories DO say when they've been sold, as when you click on the item it will be darkened out. This works about 99% of the time. the other 1% is when the API is down.


          Although http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/24089168 is not bumped at all. He has not bought any that I can see through his BP history as of this point.

      Down-vote from me. Had one listed for a few days @ 1.22 and ended up re-crafting it with another non selling hat.

      [url]http://puu.sh/dHets.png[/url] Sold at 1.33 ref