The Festive Holy MackerelBumped 5 days ago by boombee
for pure or 3,33ref overpay
The Festive Holy MackerelBumped 49 minutes ago by Jeff | S>Aces High Danger
[ϟ] Automatic accept [ϟ] Pure or Item overpay by 25%. Don't count Paint / Killstreaks / Parts / etc.
The Festive Holy MackerelBumped 3 hours ago by squizzage
The Festive Holy MackerelBumped 5 hours ago by Anja HBK
The Festive Holy MackerelBumped 5 hours ago by barbapagga
accepting pure or item overpay (no painted items, items with spells, stranges with parts or killstreak items)
1 seller for 2.11 1 for 2.66 and a ton of 3+ref sellers
my first price vote :P…
Christmas is coming so i think it is going to be at least 3.33 and max 4!…
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Item set removed.
- This item can now be strangified.
- Item set defined as polycount_scout.
- Name defined as Festive Holy Mackerel.
- Definition index defined as 999.
- Item class defined as tf_weapon_bat_fish.
- Item type name defined as Fish.
- Item name defined as Festive Holy Mackerel.
- Item description defined as Getting hit by a fish has got to be humiliating..
- This item's name is now prefixed with a 'The' if it is not in a special quality.
- Item slot defined as melee.
- Player model defined as models/weapons/c_models/c_holymackerel_xmas.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/weapons/c_models/c_holymackerel_xmas.
- Minimum level defined as 42.
- Maximum level defined as 42.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/c_holymackerel_xmas.743493f16f3629fe0abb16bd846ecf10651c7e38.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/c_holymackerel_xmas_large.dd7f19d5d1a9ca7ecf6394219ed2377d0f0bfef4.png.
- Craft class defined as null.
- Craft material type defined as weapon.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Scout.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 7.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 7.