Der WintermantelPosted 3 days ago by Chlorine Triflouride
I actually like it when I get item traded, so consider that, no overpay necessary, however it is appreciated, Also I'll need to LIKE the items as well, cheers!
Der WintermantelPosted 1 hour ago by Casper_F
Der WintermantelPosted 3 hours ago by Lucas
Der WintermantelPosted 8 hours ago by achubbymew
(Do not add me.) Accepting pure, or 1 ref overpay in items or item/metal mix. I will always respond to offers as soon as possible. Happy trading! :P
Der WintermantelPosted 2 days ago by Heavy with the Wizard Hat
Der WintermantelPosted 2 days ago by Me|and|myCoke
Accepting ONLY metal! Send trade request or add me, whatever is better for you :)
Der WintermantelPosted 6 days ago by The PAiN train
Der WintermantelPosted 4 days ago by Sumphis S> SFM Posters [2 Ref]
Der WintermantelPosted 5 days ago by Sloth M.D.
Accepting item overpay :)
Der WintermantelPosted 10 hours ago by Batou_9section
42 lvl ! Pure or itemoverpay!
Well ... to be and my first suggestion
As this is a pretty cool item and a little dificel to find, I think it may be worth 2 ref…
Kinda old price, plenty of unsolds at 2 ref:/
Second suggestion, first one sucked; trying to make a better one
Kinda old price, plenty of unsolds at 2…
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- Craft class changed from null to hat.
- Name defined as Der Wintermantel.
- Definition index defined as 978.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Apparel.
- Item name defined as Der Wintermantel.
- Item description defined as This fur-lined coat/sweater combo comes with Mann Co.'s guarantee that, as with all of our products, at least three endangered species went extinct during the making of this product. Note: fur is synthetic..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as misc.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/medic/medic_wintercoat_s01.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/medic/medic_wintercoat_s01.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/medic_wintercoat_s01.addcd396483d795b7c60a925ef68020fbb8e9c5c.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/medic_wintercoat_s01_large.3bcd080fd660ca0bb99006d76ae3b0171540332d.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as null.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- Name defined as Gramma's Sweater Showing.
- Name defined as Gramma's Sweater Hidden.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Medic.