Officer's UshankaPosted 6 minutes ago by boomboom</s>
2 Refined Metals. Pure only. Trade Offers only, friend requests are ignored.
Officer's UshankaPosted 12 minutes ago by ^2Only^0Use^2Me^0S^2kill^0.
I might not add right away :) sorry for that. Have a nice day! You can Trade offer if you want.
Officer's UshankaPosted 5 hours ago by Bob Senpai
pure or overpay
Officer's UshankaPosted 13 hours ago by ☆Potato☆ F*ck Yea.
Pure or massive item overpay / use [↯] for instant accept (exact amount of metal) / have a nice day!
Officer's UshankaPosted 15 hours ago by The Asian Grim Reaper ☯
Officer's UshankaPosted 1 day ago by Foca Invernal
Officer's UshankaPosted 2 days ago by Gatendra
pure or 0.33 refined item overpay.
Officer's UshankaPosted 4 days ago by nonten⁴
Officer's UshankaPosted 8 hours ago by [Bot] Uranium
The Virtual Item Shop is now selling this item! Pure trade offers will be automatically accepted 24/7.
Officer's UshankaPosted 60 minutes ago by Timbo
Online Now! Pure and trade offers only!
I feel like almost everything under a key is rising, but everything over a key is falling these days...
Classifieds (As of 5:30 PM EST):
1 at 1.66 ref…
Officers wear dis ?
Only 1 + half page non-painted on outpost
Backpack.tf classifieds at the time posting:
The Professional's Unshaka is a lot better than this
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Officer's Ushanka.
- Definition index defined as 96.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Officer's Ushanka.
- Item description defined as This hat was made of bear hands. That bear was killed with bare hands..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/heavy/heavy_ushanka.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/heavy/heavy_ushanka.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/heavy_ushanka.2102f3aba3d285eb51da18b70866ce90426f6a05.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/heavy_ushanka_large.907a04f87557ff30ba87e0c01c01672a048b65cb.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Heavy.