L'InspecteurBumped 10 hours ago by Dysfunctional Chronometer
pure/1.66ref in items
L'InspecteurBumped 4 days ago by Spegee_Teh_Zx.exe
1.22 ref, or 1.66 in item overpay.
L'InspecteurBumped 35 minutes ago by 32BitPimp | Trade Offer Please
Trade Offer please.
L'InspecteurBumped 1 hour ago by Denbe
1.33 ref in metal or 1.66 ref in items or mixed. Trade Offers Preferred. Prices are firm. Please see my profile for more info.
L'InspecteurBumped 10 hours ago by FROST (QS> 40 UNUSUALS) [⇄]
Looking for pure or minimum 50% overpay! I don't pay for paint / killstreaks / parts. Please use trade offers [↯] Thank you.
L'InspecteurBumped 15 hours ago by Chief Constable Uners
selling for 1.33 ref, trade offers only
L'InspecteurBumped 2 days ago by dat killer demo guy
hello selling thsi craft hat for 1.33 ref or offer
L'InspecteurBumped 5 hours ago by Medli [Online]
Pure or Huge Item overpay, I Also accept Trading cards @ 0.11 Each. Use Trade offers please
L'InspecteurBumped 6 hours ago by mrbrown007
in items overpay of 1 ref.....add me or trade me::::: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=90446186?partner=90446186
L'InspecteurBumped 2 days ago by REDCOMET_[BG]
pure or orverplay in items
Contrary to popular belief, L'Inspecteur is the best hat in tf2
3 pages on outpost
Solds at 1.33 ref
#Rise Of the Craft Hats
Brothers! I need your help! Let's copy/paste this to every 1.33 craft hats suggestion! We will make a huge change to the economy!…
Although there are sellers for 1.33 ref, 1.44,1.55 and 1.66 are all possible.
BTW: There are only 2 pages on outpost (unpainted, craftable).
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Name defined as L'Inspecteur.
- Definition index defined as 622.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Hat.
- Item name defined as L'Inspecteur.
- Item description defined as Nobody is not scared of a policeman from France. That is why this hat is so effective..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/spy/fwk_spy_inspector.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/spy/fwk_spy_inspector.
- Minimum level defined as 10.
- Maximum level defined as 10.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fwk_spy_inspector.7f17452bcc180fbe8a8d63c98cc8aac7179f7469.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fwk_spy_inspector_large.5b638ebbf549c45104021b3c8ba5a0b784c1988f.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Spy.