L'InspecteurPosted 5 days ago by Csongi - HUN
L'InspecteurPosted 13 hours ago by PiotreX
Send me trade offer or add me.In items overpay.
L'InspecteurPosted 38 minutes ago by Selfish Son of a Bitch
L'InspecteurPosted 3 hours ago by Jake
7 ref pure or item overpay
L'InspecteurPosted 1 day ago by SimonDK2000
[↯] ғᴏʀ ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғғᴇʀs [↯]
L'InspecteurPosted 9 hours ago by Ƒλпɋмλпп
W/ Australium Gold for 9.33 Ref
L'InspecteurPosted 1 hour ago by Caracara
Pure only, please use auto trade
L'InspecteurPosted 4 days ago by ElZecker
12 ref (for the paint) fast trade please or items offers
L'InspecteurPosted 13 hours ago by Gabriel
L'InspecteurPosted 3 hours ago by Caldera [⇄]
Only pure. (Halloween Spells)
Contrary to popular belief, L'Inspecteur is the best hat in tf2
3 pages on outpost
Solds at 1.33 ref
#Rise Of the Craft Hats
Brothers! I need your help! Let's copy/paste this to every 1.33 craft hats suggestion! We will make a huge change to the economy!…
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Name defined as L'Inspecteur.
- Definition index defined as 622.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Hat.
- Item name defined as L'Inspecteur.
- Item description defined as Nobody is not scared of a policeman from France. That is why this hat is so effective..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/spy/fwk_spy_inspector.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/spy/fwk_spy_inspector.
- Minimum level defined as 10.
- Maximum level defined as 10.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fwk_spy_inspector.7f17452bcc180fbe8a8d63c98cc8aac7179f7469.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fwk_spy_inspector_large.5b638ebbf549c45104021b3c8ba5a0b784c1988f.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Spy.