L'InspecteurPosted 6 days ago by MrDoctorProfessorPatrick
L'InspecteurPosted 2 hours ago by FaGTastiC | Reimagine
Pure or items overpay.
L'InspecteurPosted 10 hours ago by Cheap Trick
L'InspecteurPosted 1 day ago by [Way2Bud] Starkiller's cat
Well, look at the craft number, and for this, it's a hat with custom name and descreption. Accept items without overpay. Negociation allowed.
L'InspecteurPosted 5 days ago by the useless pandapower
item overpay is prefered, but pure may be accepted
L'InspecteurPosted 1 hour ago by Wyrachowany Sukinsyn
L'InspecteurPosted 5 hours ago by Ƒλпɋмλпп
W/ Australium Gold for 9.33 Ref
L'InspecteurPosted 23 hours ago by 「 」
L'InspecteurPosted 1 day ago by Jake
10 ref pure or item overpay
L'InspecteurPosted 5 hours ago by Epic Buying backpacks
Only trade offers please. Put correct amount and bot will accept offer in one minute
Contrary to popular belief, L'Inspecteur is the best hat in tf2
3 pages on outpost
Solds at 1.33 ref
#Rise Of the Craft Hats
Brothers! I need your help! Let's copy/paste this to every 1.33 craft hats suggestion! We will make a huge change to the economy!…
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Name defined as L'Inspecteur.
- Definition index defined as 622.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Hat.
- Item name defined as L'Inspecteur.
- Item description defined as Nobody is not scared of a policeman from France. That is why this hat is so effective..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/spy/fwk_spy_inspector.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/spy/fwk_spy_inspector.
- Minimum level defined as 10.
- Maximum level defined as 10.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fwk_spy_inspector.7f17452bcc180fbe8a8d63c98cc8aac7179f7469.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fwk_spy_inspector_large.5b638ebbf549c45104021b3c8ba5a0b784c1988f.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Spy.