Vintage Soldier's StashBumped 37 minutes ago by 32BitPimp | Trade Offer Please
Trade Offer please.
Vintage Soldier's StashBumped 3 hours ago by TheEpicCookie
Selling this Vintage Soldiers Stash for 1 key, add me if interested!
Vintage Soldier's StashBumped 6 hours ago by 『☪』 Ejderussayrus™Ⓡ
And just some thing. For Fast Trade Add Me. If I am not online, you can sent trade offer. ( For item offers I will take item overpay ) Check my tf2outpost profile for more information.
Vintage Soldier's StashBumped 7 hours ago by HAZ
Vintage Soldier's StashBumped 13 hours ago by Ronin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pure only. Send me a trade offer or post a comment on my profile before adding me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Vintage Soldier's StashBumped 15 hours ago by Fєѕтινє Sσяαкια
-Pure or overpay in item. Add me!
Vintage Soldier's StashBumped 18 hours ago by ChuluGamer3
pure or item over pay :)
Vintage Soldier's StashBumped 1 day ago by droopydog5
Vintage Soldier's StashBumped 4 days ago by Sight
Selling for 1 key pure, add me for a quick trade or send me a trade offer.
Vintage Soldier's StashBumped 5 days ago by [DA] Stride
1 key. Simple as that.
I'm gonna be away from internet for a while, so might as well make a suggestion while I can. Only 2 and a half pages on Outpost, a lot having collector's …More
Should make it 2 keys, rare item, and looks good, so it should be …More
At least with keys at 10 ref its easy to price stuff like this :p
[i]Classifieds as of creating suggestion:
2 x 1 key
3 x 1.1 keys
2 x 1.2 keys
6 x 1.3 …More
- Item type name changed from Hat to Cosmetic Item.
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- Craft class changed from hat to null.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Soldier's Stash.
- Definition index defined as 54.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Soldier's Stash.
- Item description defined as This hat does not in any way, shape, or form, promote smoking or gambling..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/soldier/soldier_hat.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/soldier/soldier_hat.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/soldier_hat.61b68df2672217c4d2a2c98e3ed5e386a389d5cf.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/soldier_hat_large.4e64f9ae556093ce3a90acb838b5dbfe26bc353b.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Soldier.