The Killer ExclusivePosted 1 hour ago by ✘ Cheerful
Pure or item overpay. I don't count more for paint, s. parts, spells etc.
The Killer ExclusivePosted 15 hours ago by ♕ おす! ♕
PURE ONLY, NO ITEM OVERPAY
The Killer ExclusivePosted 16 minutes ago by miti ~~
Pure or item overpay. Add = block
The Killer ExclusivePosted 1 hour ago by Danny
The Killer ExclusivePosted 23 minutes ago by Überfap
Add me or send trader offer! I will instantly accept!
The Killer ExclusivePosted 2 hours ago by Neofenris
Don't add me I accept FAST so send me a trade offer I accept item overpay
The Killer ExclusivePosted 23 hours ago by Taka
Will accept within a few hours (maybe minutes). No need to add me.
The Killer ExclusivePosted 8 hours ago by Da_Mankey [⇄]
The Killer ExclusivePosted 21 hours ago by Фея Мозахистка
Or item overpay. Use trade offer.
The Killer ExclusivePosted 23 hours ago by [dt] Penguins on Fire
Not even half of the paint added to original hat price.
[i]Good evening. News has just come in to my address, Massachusetts, that the Killer Exclusive is rising in price. Here's Barack O'Llama…
Suggesting that the killer exclusive goes up by price a bit. Vote up if you like my idea.…
this hat you can make most and also buy it at a low price…
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Attributes removed.
- Name defined as Killer Exclusive.
- Definition index defined as 538.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Hat.
- Item name defined as Killer Exclusive.
- Item description defined as Break news, spirits and heads..
- This item's name is now prefixed with a 'The' if it is not in a special quality.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/all_class/pcg_hat_scout.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/all_class/pcg_hat_engineer.
- Minimum level defined as 10.
- Maximum level defined as 10.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/pcg_hat_engineer.13ee1cad574b26c2b7d561a799f8edfaca9ac18c.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/pcg_hat_engineer_large.d33494ea133da6f764fecc76878e1c8b62a86c3b.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Name defined as cannot trade.
- Class defined as cannot_trade.
- Value defined as 1.