The Killer ExclusivePosted 14 hours ago by αcidσ
The Killer ExclusivePosted 15 hours ago by [DFS]DealerFagᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡
4 ref pure 5 ref overpay
The Killer ExclusivePosted 19 hours ago by Gornius
The Killer ExclusivePosted 1 day ago by Onions4Knights
I prefer pure over items, but I can make a negotiation for items.
The Killer ExclusivePosted 4 days ago by ΩΜΞGΛ
Pure only! Send me a trade offer :)
The Killer ExclusivePosted 5 hours ago by KylethePokéDude
Pure only, trade accepted quickly.
The Killer ExclusivePosted 16 hours ago by ·X·Đ·Ʀ·€·ȉ·
The Killer ExclusivePosted 18 hours ago by DeepTheStoneMan
The Killer ExclusivePosted 1 day ago by ghost
The Killer ExclusivePosted 8 hours ago by Joker
I'm re-suggesting based off of those who suggested no range. No unbumped sellers below 5 in the classifieds and the buyers at 3.33 rend the sellers at…
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Attributes removed.
- Name defined as Killer Exclusive.
- Definition index defined as 538.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Hat.
- Item name defined as Killer Exclusive.
- Item description defined as Break news, spirits and heads..
- This item's name is now prefixed with a 'The' if it is not in a special quality.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/all_class/pcg_hat_scout.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/all_class/pcg_hat_engineer.
- Minimum level defined as 10.
- Maximum level defined as 10.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/pcg_hat_engineer.13ee1cad574b26c2b7d561a799f8edfaca9ac18c.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/pcg_hat_engineer_large.d33494ea133da6f764fecc76878e1c8b62a86c3b.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Name defined as cannot trade.
- Class defined as cannot_trade.
- Value defined as 1.