Genuine PilotkaBumped 1 day ago by ShinyPants
selling almost entire backpack take a look
Genuine PilotkaBumped 13 hours ago by ƓŔƐƐD
Genuine PilotkaBumped 12 hours ago by Lovely Small Diamond
Genuine PilotkaBumped 2 hours ago by GovCon
Please use Automatic Trade Offer link [ ⚡ ], Thanks! ❤ I'm using automated trades so when you offer the correct amount for the correct item your trade will be automatically accepted!
Suggested by ★ Chase That Feeling #LFHL subs 6 months ago
Suggested by ★ KoDoRiN 7 months ago
Suggested by ★ KoDoRiN 8 months ago
Suggested by ★ Erik 12 months ago
Suggested by ★ CheezeMunchy 1 year ago
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Attributes removed.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Pilotka.
- Definition index defined as 515.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Pilotka.
- This item's name is now prefixed with a 'The' if it is not in a special quality.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/heavy/ro_pilotka.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/heavy/ro_pilotka.
- Minimum level defined as 10.
- Maximum level defined as 10.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/ro_pilotka.0177ba3f1ad8a44933f28e9f04e8000c8e68a067.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/ro_pilotka_large.5f312a53844395cc12ebae78203cbad197181cd3.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Heavy.
- Name defined as cannot trade.
- Class defined as cannot_trade.
- Value defined as 1.