Name TagBumped 1 hour ago by [KoNg]AshMayonesa2033
Name TagBumped 4 hours ago by Barney
hi pure or item overpay add me or send a trade offer
Name TagBumped 6 minutes ago by Limit
send offer pure only
Name TagBumped 3 hours ago by Blue Cat.
Name TagBumped 8 hours ago by Джошуа
lowest selling so far ;)
Name TagBumped 8 minutes ago by ClayRabbit Brother
24x7 TRADING BOT *** B>4.22 ref *** S>4.44 ref *** Put EXACT AMOUNT in PURE METAL and use TRADE OFFER link for FAST AUTOMATED trade *** Overpay less than 1ref also auto-accepted *** DO NOT ADD ME
Name TagBumped 5 minutes ago by tf2 key 1.82 csgo key 1.83
pure only trade offers only
Name TagBumped 3 hours ago by SebasAngus
Pure or overpay
Name TagBumped 4 hours ago by Rain Mann
Use ⇄ Button || Pure ONLY
Name TagBumped 5 hours ago by Prstg Luka
Only pure,Trade offer.
Well, I think renaming an item shouldn't cost too much (in prices). I don't really know why is this so expensive, as it just renames the weapon. i think…
They were rising with keys, keys went down ... so!
here we go
First page of bp.tf listings , full of sellers from 4.22 - 4.33
Sellers 4.33 ref
1x 3 ref
9x 4.33 ref
:) :) :)…
Hey, stop kidding mates.
It's Smissmas, all people got it, and you wanna up the price ?…
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- Name defined as Name Tag For Bundles.
- Definition index defined as 2093.
- Item class defined as tool.
- Item type name defined as Tool.
- Item name defined as Name Tag.
- Item description defined as Changes the name of an item in your backpack.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/crafting/tag.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 1.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/tag.3a71941cf3a981e3812717e78e9b7a26611c5c9c.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/tag_large.11429204226127d10ac06ae9b22924c5b84c2e94.png.
- Craft class defined as tool.
- Craft material type defined as tool.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- Type defined as name.
- Usage capabilities
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- Used by classes
- Name defined as always tradable.
- Class defined as always_tradable.
- Value defined as 1.