Name TagBumped 5 hours ago by SteveSteve
Name TagBumped 14 hours ago by xX_Jehova'sWitness_Xx
Only accepting pure
Name TagBumped 2 hours ago by Clemonade
7.11 ref pure or 40% overpay in items. Instant trade whenever I'm online.
Name TagBumped 20 hours ago by PhantomRoyale
Found By Me, Will be sold by me, send me an offer :D
Name TagBumped 1 minute ago by Faaa97
DON'T ADD | Put the exact amount of pure for a fast and automatic trade. [2craft.weps=1scrap]
Name TagBumped 17 hours ago by gust ly
Buying for 7 ref.
Name TagBumped 17 hours ago by [D15] Trade Bot #1
FAST and AUTOMATED TRADE for LAZY PEOPLE! Just add your name tag and I'll do the rest!
Name TagBumped 19 hours ago by Sir Happy
B> 6.88 S> 7.11
Name TagBumped 19 minutes ago by Shaun The Sheep
♪┏(°.°)┛ADD ME┗(°.°)┓♪ More info/help: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/25446297
Name TagBumped 27 minutes ago by Kirito
BUYING AS MANY AS YOU HAVE :) FAST SERVICE. ALWAYS HAVE METAL (Dont pay more for paints, ks, parts...)
SERIOUSLY! This item is overpriced changing a name from something in your back pack for 7 ref is BULL…
i think must be good for buying and selling or overpaying whit this price…
The current price is crap and you know it. 7 Ref for a new name on a hat/weapon? No thanks…
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- Name defined as Name Tag For Bundles.
- Definition index defined as 2093.
- Item class defined as tool.
- Item type name defined as Tool.
- Item name defined as Name Tag.
- Item description defined as Changes the name of an item in your backpack.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/crafting/tag.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 1.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/tag.3a71941cf3a981e3812717e78e9b7a26611c5c9c.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/tag_large.11429204226127d10ac06ae9b22924c5b84c2e94.png.
- Craft class defined as tool.
- Craft material type defined as tool.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- Type defined as name.
- Usage capabilities
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- Used by classes
- Name defined as always tradable.
- Class defined as always_tradable.
- Value defined as 1.