Name tages are only 99c. So why are they 7 ref? They need to be 2.22, the same as a description tag since both are 99c. It seems right to me. Think rationally…
Testing something, don't spite me please.…
I think its a fair Price because its hard to get one…
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- Name defined as Name Tag For Bundles.
- Definition index defined as 2093.
- Item class defined as tool.
- Item type name defined as Tool.
- Item name defined as Name Tag.
- Item description defined as Changes the name of an item in your backpack.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/crafting/tag.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 1.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/tag.3a71941cf3a981e3812717e78e9b7a26611c5c9c.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/tag_large.11429204226127d10ac06ae9b22924c5b84c2e94.png.
- Craft class defined as tool.
- Craft material type defined as tool.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- Type defined as name.
- Usage capabilities
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- Used by classes
- Name defined as always tradable.
- Class defined as always_tradable.
- Value defined as 1.