Stately Steel ToePosted 3 hours ago by Pillowchocolate
1.33 ref or item overpay!
Stately Steel ToePosted 3 days ago by Doflamingo
plz trade offer
Stately Steel ToePosted 6 days ago by Trapezoider
Stately Steel ToePosted 5 hours ago by [GFL] Stomper42
Stately Steel ToePosted 4 days ago by ♫Dark Knight™♫
Overpay 50% in Items. No Uncraftables, No Halloween Items! No Extra for Paints!
Bringing this.. hat.. into the new craft hat blanket. No one wants this "hat", even when there's free rep to be had it seems.
IM JUST PUTTING IT INTO THE CRAFT HAT BLANKET THAT IS ALL…
...You know, This hat has never gotten actual currency, it was just auto formed as 1.33 by a blanket currency.
Let's give this an actual price shall we?…
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- Item description removed.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Can modify socket removed.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Name defined as Stately Steel Toe.
- Definition index defined as 481.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Stately Steel Toe.
- Item description defined as null.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/pyro/boot_hat.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/pyro/boot_hat.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/boot_hat.39b735f48e0196e8dd70ba1185d60059d222de0c.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/boot_hat_large.a4c7ac19ceef00ae71607ace5f74d4b90adc3106.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- Can modify socket defined as 1.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Pyro.