Cosa Nostra CapPosted 3 days ago by aZiKeM( ≧ω≦)
add or offer
Cosa Nostra CapPosted 6 days ago by osloan
Cosa Nostra CapPosted 10 hours ago by Lonk R.
Cosa Nostra CapPosted 14 hours ago by BlueStype
Cosa Nostra CapPosted 2 days ago by Archangeldredd
2 ref. Flick me an offer or overpay in items. at least 1 rec over pay.
Cosa Nostra CapPosted 1 hour ago by Indomitus - barry
Cosa Nostra CapPosted 4 hours ago by c0Rn!x
pure or item overpay, just add me or send trade offer
Cosa Nostra CapPosted 4 hours ago by Morphine
Trade offers with exact asking price will be accepted instantly. Try and choose the first item not the second or it wont be accepted. Overpay in items = 1 refined, but I will have to accept it.
Cosa Nostra CapPosted 1 day ago by mange_tout
Cosa Nostra CapPosted 2 days ago by Pawelandbajer
Yo all : ) I would like to get pure or item overpay. Feel free to make your offers : 3 Use button on the right or this link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=37480973&token=7rn_vRQ-
Theire are lots of buyers of this hat.…
Should be 2 ref
first 4 craftable ones are 2 ref…
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item set defined as gangland_spy.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Cosa Nostra Cap.
- Definition index defined as 459.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Cosa Nostra Cap.
- Item description defined as If looks could kill, this dapper fellow would make your head an accomplice to murder..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/spy/spy_gang_cap.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/spy/spy_gang_cap.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/spy_gang_cap.75175dbfcfbb35b925369cf63b04a0c873638de8.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/spy_gang_cap_large.874863e5e6abb25445dd3bfb18ba282c96ed68a3.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Spy.