Bonk BoyBumped 1 day ago by Czaroslaw
Bonk BoyBumped 3 days ago by i am a lol cat
Add me for a fast trade
Bonk BoyBumped 2 hours ago by MK.I [⇄] unu and pro ks
Bonk BoyBumped 3 hours ago by Lame with no Name
Bonk BoyBumped 6 hours ago by GLOOM_
Prefer pure, overpay in items. Add me to trade.
Bonk BoyBumped 3 days ago by Def4ult aka gonçalo
Only taking items overpay !!!
Bonk BoyBumped 3 days ago by Spartan117
Pure or item overpay by a lot! Thanks and please don't add me.
Bonk BoyBumped 4 days ago by Poolay + Skalactite
2ref pure or overpay
Bonk BoyBumped 4 days ago by HaPPy
Bonk BoyBumped 5 days ago by McLovin
wow i suck at these
last time trying i guess
14x 2 ref
1x 2.33 ref
1x 3 ref
1x 1 key (way too high, even though it's a level 100)
I recommend these to go higher not because im selling one (I don't have one :( ) The thing is, In order to craft this thing, you need 4 REFINED METALS, …More
the bonk boy is basically a hat, it should be priced the same as a hat, they arent that rare and it's a pretty stupid price to have it at 2 refined …More
add me................................................................................................................................ …More
- Drop type changed from none to drop.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- Item description removed.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Name defined as Aerodynamic Classic.
- Additional hidden bodygroups
- Hat defined as 1.
- Headphones defined as 1.
- Name defined as Tuned In.
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- Item set defined as bonk_fan.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Bonk Boy.
- Definition index defined as 451.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Bonk Boy.
- Item description defined as null.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/scout/bonk_mask.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/scout/bonk_mask.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/bonk_mask.f4eaafa5980d384aff7f1c6b121322aee1bfe7d2.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/bonk_mask_large.51c1079a2edb9a703c5bb49b4c53610526b0cff3.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Scout.