Bonk BoyPosted 1 day ago by MLG✔Pickle( ͡° ͜ ͡°)
Pure use trade offer tnx
Bonk BoyPosted 3 days ago by [DB&JP][Doctor]Kex_
Add me :)
Bonk BoyPosted 1 day ago by F1zzy
Pure or item overpay-no crafts
Bonk BoyPosted 2 hours ago by CrowAtDawn
Bonk BoyPosted 14 hours ago by 'M'
Hi. I accept metal and items. No need to overpaid in items! But please use trade offer button (blue ⇄).
Bonk BoyPosted 20 hours ago by Dr.Crackers
Pure is greatly preferred at the moment, so item overpay must be high! *PLEASE DO NOT ADD ME*
Bonk BoyPosted 3 days ago by Topanotti
Bonk BoyPosted 13 seconds ago by Rog
Item offers require at least 15% overpay. Strange parts and paints attached to your items don't add value. Happy trading!
Bonk BoyPosted 24 minutes ago by Kakashi
Bonk BoyPosted 2 hours ago by (☞ﾟヮﾟ)☞Ervin69
Please don't add me! Do not offer KILLSTREAKS or ROBO-PARTS! I do NOT pay extra for paint! 20% overpay is required when paying with items!
- Drop type changed from none to drop.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- Item description removed.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Name defined as Aerodynamic Classic.
- Additional hidden bodygroups
- Hat defined as 1.
- Headphones defined as 1.
- Name defined as Tuned In.
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- Item set defined as bonk_fan.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Bonk Boy.
- Definition index defined as 451.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Bonk Boy.
- Item description defined as null.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/scout/bonk_mask.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/scout/bonk_mask.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/bonk_mask.f4eaafa5980d384aff7f1c6b121322aee1bfe7d2.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/bonk_mask_large.51c1079a2edb9a703c5bb49b4c53610526b0cff3.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Scout.