Ol' GeezerPosted 8 hours ago by ThatOneGuy
1 ref 1 rec 2 scrap
Ol' GeezerPosted 1 day ago by PskStrong | Ключи
Ol' GeezerPosted 3 hours ago by [GFL] Stomper42
Ol' GeezerPosted 17 hours ago by Иерихон
Ol' GeezerPosted 7 hours ago by Consoco
correct pure trade offers are automatically accepted within one minute if i am online [⚡]. good item overpay is welcome as well though. add me if you want to talk.
Ol' GeezerPosted 3 hours ago by sesepe
1 key + 2 refs send me trade offer dont add me
I may fail at pricing all of them at once, but I will succeed at pricing them individually.
Quick-sold for 1.33
This thing is worth a key? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA....now onto actually lowering it.
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Ol' Geezer.
- Definition index defined as 399.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Ol' Geezer.
- Item description defined as Get off mah land!.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/engineer/prospector_hat.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/engineer/prospector_hat.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/prospector_hat.096cf76cff6d152996ad83201c4d9a5028ce786c.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/prospector_hat_large.7199e52b2499bdb4e34384cac85f85df6ab4ad12.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Engineer.