Connoisseur's CapPosted 3 hours ago by Help?
Connoisseur's CapPosted 22 seconds ago by darkkat
Pure is preferred. Must have overpay if paying in items. No collector's level, craft #, etc
Connoisseur's CapPosted 25 minutes ago by Ax & Pijama [sfuminator.tf BOT]
Hat Shop and exchange service. You can also sell hats for metal. Select hats here http://sfuminator.tf/ and a bot will send you a trade! It's all automated. (or add and send offer)
Connoisseur's CapPosted 1 hour ago by imontheinterweb
Connoisseur's CapPosted 12 hours ago by Dankey #MyLuckIsBad
for 1.66 refined you can get this nice pyro hat. feel free to add me
Connoisseur's CapPosted 3 days ago by JewPenny
1.66 pure or overpay in items feel free to add me.
Connoisseur's CapPosted 5 days ago by Еврей
Connoisseur's CapPosted 6 days ago by |Pv20| Pingu :3
Connoisseur's CapPosted 1 hour ago by Khaos
Trade offers only // Overpay if in items // If you add me, I will ignore you
Connoisseur's CapPosted 4 days ago by ♫Dark Knight™♫
Overpay 50% in Items. No Uncraftables, No Halloween Items! No Extra for Paints!
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item description changed from Youâre todayâs theme ingredientâ¦ to You're today's theme ingredient....
- Paintable defined as 1.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Connoisseur's Cap.
- Definition index defined as 394.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Connoisseur's Cap.
- Item description defined as Youâre todayâs theme ingredientâ¦.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/pyro/pyro_chef_hat.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/pyro/pyro_chef_hat.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/pyro_chef_hat.07cc71069f7bc0f33c93a5265de125882fd3f29d.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/pyro_chef_hat_large.ea52e575fd99ab6f47a2c2de2fcb70bb2db71a56.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Pyro.