Sight for Sore EyesPosted 8 hours ago by Insanepard
Add me or send a trade offer! || Pure or item overpay
Sight for Sore EyesPosted 16 hours ago by Don_Rocket!!
add me or send offert
Sight for Sore EyesPosted 7 hours ago by ๖ۣۜ Cake :3 ™ [⇋]
Pure OR Item Overpay (HUGE)! Not Accepting paints, KS, Parts Or Anything as an extra payment on your items! Trade offer will be automatically accepted if the price is right ! DO NOT ADD ME !!!
Sight for Sore EyesPosted 9 hours ago by Ela - tf2bots.com
ONLY PURE!! DON'T ADD ME!! SEND TRADE OFFER!!
Sight for Sore EyesPosted 12 hours ago by blaxzer08
ONLY PURE PLZ :D
Sight for Sore EyesPosted 15 hours ago by floatingdeadrobot
Sight for Sore EyesPosted 15 hours ago by Neofenris
I accept FAST Send me a trade offer or add me if you want more stuff i could have. I also accept overpay
Sight for Sore EyesPosted 2 days ago by Mr. Shigglesworth
Trade offers with the correct amount will be accepted automatically if I'm online.
Sight for Sore EyesPosted 4 hours ago by Randy The Shpee of New Jersey
Please send a trade offer if paying in exact pure! If my bot does not accept then i shall accept it myself! I check every hour except when i'm asleep :P. I also encourage Item overpay! Have a gud day!
Sight for Sore EyesPosted 6 hours ago by Rog
Item offers require at least 15% overpay. Strange parts and paints don't add value. Happy trading!
Constructive feedback is gud
So like ive sold quite a few for more than 3 ref and there are very few sellers on OP(at time of posting about 1 page max)…
everyone is selling this more than 4ref
so why not?…
Sorry guys, it's my first price suggestion, I'm trying my best, if there's any mistakes or missed out stuff, please don't be too aggro against me><…
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Sight for Sore Eyes.
- Definition index defined as 387.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Sight for Sore Eyes.
- Item description defined as Humorously vellicating vitreous..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as misc.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/pyro/sore_eyes.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/pyro/sore_eyes.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/sore_eyes.7a06317f9f1b3d4f47f72a619cf2a2f3c0767111.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/sore_eyes_large.e7a2904c1770a0a8645fc7f36bc203217095130d.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Pyro.