Professor's PeculiarityBumped 1 hour ago by Faaa97
Click [↯] and put asked price in metal to automatic and fast trade.
Professor's PeculiarityBumped 4 hours ago by NovaToast
Professor's PeculiarityBumped 8 hours ago by -|LaTR|- WallOfFestiveFire
Send trade offer, I want pure, or overpay in items!
Professor's PeculiarityBumped 9 hours ago by Machu
Professor's PeculiarityBumped 15 hours ago by imthemistermaster
DONT ADD ME pure or item overpay
Professor's PeculiarityBumped 16 hours ago by Burrito
add me for a quick trade
Professor's PeculiarityBumped 2 days ago by Iron_Giant
Pure (Preferably) or Overpay in Items (10%).
Professor's PeculiarityBumped 3 days ago by Enigma
Willing to drop down to 1 ref
Professor's PeculiarityBumped 3 days ago by Korbot | Autotrade ON - Use ϟ
Professor's PeculiarityBumped 9 hours ago by Zyleon
Brothers! I need your help! Let's copy/paste this to every 1.33 craft hats suggestion! We will make a huge change to the economy! This will go to the history …More
7 Month old price? yes.
Sellers at 1.33 :
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Name defined as Manic.
- Additional hidden bodygroups
- Hat defined as 1.
- Name defined as Tamed.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Professor's Peculiarity.
- Definition index defined as 384.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Professor's Peculiarity.
- Item description defined as I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics. Bullet mechanics? Well now that's a different thing entirely..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/engineer/professor_hair.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/crafting/professor_hair_icon.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/professor_hair_icon.617a3480ba02278d7cfbcb2823fd69748fdf197e.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/professor_hair_icon_large.7a8b30e6285a6c0dcd4895681e9b37c91abf27a0.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Engineer.