Medic's Mountain CapBumped 5 hours ago by [NaCl] TheOnlyFing
Medic's Mountain CapBumped 58 minutes ago by Bera
ONLY PURE!! DON'T ADD ME!! SEND TRADE OFFER!
Medic's Mountain CapBumped 3 hours ago by Đя_Nαø
Pure or Offers (overpay)
Medic's Mountain CapBumped 9 hours ago by Forcze
1.55 ref pure or overpay send me a trade offer or add me :)
Medic's Mountain CapBumped 1 day ago by Grzesio
fast trade metal only
Medic's Mountain CapBumped 38 minutes ago by Kurt
Buying the Medic's Mountain Cap for 1.33 ref!
Medic's Mountain CapBumped 1 day ago by NoTimeLeft
WANT TO GET RID OF SOMETHING? [BUYING]: Any item with %discounts%! Not accepting: Paint, Killstreak, Parts, ect. Send me a trade offer ^^!
Medic's Mountain CapBumped 1 week ago by Bannakaffalatta|S>5weps=0.33
This is my first suggestion. Not a fan of making suggestions because I know they take lots of time.
Sales at 2
Craft hat = 1.33
Sale at 2 ref:
Re suggesting as a Random Craft Hat instead of 1.33 ref
Copied from my last suggestion.
2 at 1.33
2 at 1.55…
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Medic's Mountain Cap.
- Definition index defined as 381.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Medic's Mountain Cap.
- Item description defined as The men in his unit called him 'The Bavarian Butcher'.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/medic/fieldcap.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/medic/fieldcap.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fieldcap.d145149929b1fc44e6a8677c014cdaadbcd8f68b.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fieldcap_large.983743ddf20002a9eb6e38921403aa37599ba662.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Medic.