Medic's Mountain CapPosted 2 days ago by [-L.G-] LaGoNeR!!!
Pure Or Item Overpay! I do not count extra for Killstreak, Painted items, Strange part, craft number, level number
Medic's Mountain CapPosted 23 hours ago by Mr.FOX
RARE 100LVL HAT | send offer or add me
Medic's Mountain CapPosted 9 hours ago by duti S>D@D HKC. Only [⇌]
Welcome to Levelz & Dotty's Shop! Almost all our bp is for sale at good price! (http://backpack.tf/id/levels). Use trade offers please! Overpay in items. Your offer will be acepted in a heartbeat.
Medic's Mountain CapPosted 20 hours ago by Broga
Medic's Mountain CapPosted 37 minutes ago by Neofenris
Quicksell I accept FAST Send me a trade offer or add me if you want more stuff i could have.
Medic's Mountain CapPosted 3 days ago by Squngee
Medic's Mountain CapPosted 3 hours ago by Cooyon
Painted An Air of Debonair, 11 ref, pure only. Automatic and quick trading! Instantly accepting trade offers! ---> http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=94124660&token=5IEvjZys :)
Re suggesting as a Random Craft Hat instead of 1.33 ref
Copied from my last suggestion.
2 at 1.33
2 at 1.55…
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Medic's Mountain Cap.
- Definition index defined as 381.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Medic's Mountain Cap.
- Item description defined as The men in his unit called him 'The Bavarian Butcher'.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/medic/fieldcap.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/medic/fieldcap.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fieldcap.d145149929b1fc44e6a8677c014cdaadbcd8f68b.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fieldcap_large.983743ddf20002a9eb6e38921403aa37599ba662.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Medic.