Western WearBumped 2 days ago by Pan Seller
Western WearBumped 6 hours ago by HighBloodSugar
Looking to sell this for pure or item overpay. Add me or send me a trade offer. :3
Western WearBumped 6 days ago by Pachekiz
Western WearBumped 5 hours ago by Jake
SALE!!!! RARE LEVEL 100 hat. JUST 2 ref. OMG!
Western WearBumped 2 days ago by 1nce
ONLY PURE & ONLY TRADE OFFER
Western WearBumped 7 hours ago by emilights.com
[⇄] trade offer. Online daily. Almost all items for sale !
Sellers below 1,44 :
6 at 1,33
Sellers below 1,66 :
3 at 1,33 | 4 at 1,44 …More
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Western Wear.
- Definition index defined as 379.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Western Wear.
- Item description defined as The old West never saw this kind of class..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/engineer/engineer_top_hat.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/engineer/engineer_top_hat.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/engineer_top_hat.16035cb162f623ca9fe123a743d12f24bb2391cb.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/engineer_top_hat_large.89111f96cb2155fa57ed59cec395ed8dc84ec814.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Engineer.