Western WearPosted 10 minutes ago by DolceBaNNana
SELL this for 1.22 ref pure or Item Overpay! Send me Trade Offer or Add me to Trade!
Western WearPosted 17 hours ago by Bisquite~~ The Kool Cat
1.22 ref pure, send me a trade offer please.
Western WearPosted 3 days ago by Tonyster
Metal or Items
Western WearPosted 2 hours ago by xosmin
Please send a trade offer ; do NOT add me. for item payments, you must add a minimum of 30% to the listed price. thank you
Western WearPosted 2 hours ago by BlueRain [⇄]
1.66 ref. Overpay in item offers are welcome.
Western WearPosted 5 days ago by LizzarDizzle
Sellers below 1,44 :
6 at 1,33
Sellers below 1,66 :
3 at 1,33 | 4 at 1,44…
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Western Wear.
- Definition index defined as 379.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Western Wear.
- Item description defined as The old West never saw this kind of class..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/engineer/engineer_top_hat.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/engineer/engineer_top_hat.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/engineer_top_hat.16035cb162f623ca9fe123a743d12f24bb2391cb.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/engineer_top_hat_large.89111f96cb2155fa57ed59cec395ed8dc84ec814.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Engineer.