Western WearBumped 5 minutes ago by Ax & Pijama [sfuminator.tf BOT]
Hat Shop and exchange service. You can also sell hats for metal. Select hats here http://sfuminator.tf/ and a bot will send you a trade! It's all automated. (or add and send offer)
Western WearBumped 3 hours ago by brake [Buying Cards]
Western WearBumped 6 hours ago by Cosmic Spark
Western WearBumped 11 hours ago by ninjasquirrel521
selling for 1.66 ref pure items overpay is 2 ref
Western WearBumped 2 days ago by Metalhead O' Bacon™
No matching items found for sale.
Suggested by ★ SSjay♥ 2 weeks ago
Suggested by ★ Kalkaria ↯ 3 weeks ago
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Western Wear.
- Definition index defined as 379.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Western Wear.
- Item description defined as The old West never saw this kind of class..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/engineer/engineer_top_hat.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/engineer/engineer_top_hat.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/engineer_top_hat.16035cb162f623ca9fe123a743d12f24bb2391cb.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/engineer_top_hat_large.89111f96cb2155fa57ed59cec395ed8dc84ec814.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Engineer.