Pyromancer's MaskBumped 5 hours ago by [GIRL] SilverSpeed™
Pyromancer's MaskBumped 13 hours ago by Weston-kun
Pyromancer's MaskBumped 7 hours ago by Snowman Zeppeli
Pyromancer's MaskBumped 24 minutes ago by Rog
Item offers require at least 15% overpay. Strange parts and paints don't add value. Happy trading!
Pyromancer's MaskBumped 2 days ago by SWK is GOD
Pyromancer's MaskBumped 2 hours ago by ᴙᴈᴍᴎᴀᴎᴛ
Pyromancer's MaskBumped 31 seconds ago by Zugbop
Pure or ~30% item overpay (killstreaks, parts and paints don't add value); please don't add me - send an automatic trade offer [ϟ]
Pyromancer's MaskBumped 14 minutes ago by Hidden | B> Quicksells
Pyromancer's MaskBumped 1 hour ago by Don [⇄] Selling items TF2
6ref. Click button [⚡] or [⇄] to send offer. ONLY PURE or Items OVERPAY!!! In the priority - SEND ME OFFER!
Pyromancer's MaskBumped 2 days ago by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Justsomeguy
Or 1 Key overpay In Items
I just haven't seen many of this hat arround on many trade servers i have asked about it and most people seem to sell at 3.33…
I want the refs , or the hats and other items......…
- Drop type changed from none to drop.
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Pyromancer's Mask.
- Definition index defined as 316.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Pyromancer's Mask.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/pyro/pyro_pyromancers_mask.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/pyro/pyro_pyromancers_mask.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/pyro_pyromancers_mask.c37a257c3fea5fbbfb10b36013ef1a84398e4a84.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/pyro_pyromancers_mask_large.0ff9250e11085c419818640713d42201e1f78c4b.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Name defined as Original.
- Name defined as Full Color Paint.
- Name defined as Stylish Paint.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Pyro.