Blighted BeakPosted 6 hours ago by Moosbo Mafioso
Pure or overpay in items
Blighted BeakPosted 7 hours ago by frostyman99
Please add me or send a trade offer! :)
Blighted BeakPosted 14 hours ago by IVPawlick
Blighted BeakPosted 23 hours ago by Vladislav
3 ref in pure,3.33 in item overpay
Blighted BeakPosted 16 hours ago by Scout
Blighted BeakPosted 26 seconds ago by SNE
4 ref in item/mixed overpay (no KS, paint, parts, spells)—24x7 Instant trade offers [⇄] ↯
Blighted BeakPosted 1 hour ago by Denbe
3.66 ref in metal or 4 ref in items or mixed. Trade Offers Preferred. Prices are firm. Please see my profile for more info.
Blighted BeakPosted 2 hours ago by "Bob" the Space Cadet
Will also accept item overpay. Please use the trade offer button ⇄
Blighted BeakPosted 5 hours ago by better call meme police
Pure or item overpay. Add = block
Blighted BeakPosted 8 hours ago by Sir Shootsalot
pure, send me a trade offer pls
Here is some proof (i am new to this so i apologize if i do anything wrong)
(most on tf2outpost.com are painted so i did not include them)…
Is a good value for a medic misc 1.66 or 1.33 is the is the maximum.…
Well, time to sleep.
Cheapest is 2.88, and…
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Drop type changed from drop to none.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Blighted Beak.
- Definition index defined as 315.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Blighted Beak.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as misc.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/medic/medic_blighted_beak.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/medic/blighted_beak.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/blighted_beak.c8e35e37cb01e114071917fdd6d0dcc4c8c5f7dc.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/blighted_beak_large.718bfa1ef494ed754faa7a2330d04be62149f0a7.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Name defined as Yersinia Pestis.
- Name defined as Vibrio Cholerae.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Medic.