The Big ChiefPosted 7 minutes ago by Ax & Pijama [sfuminator.tf BOT]
Hat Shop and exchange service. You can also sell hats for metal. Select hats here http://sfuminator.tf/ and a bot will send you a trade! It's all automated. (or add and send offer)
The Big ChiefPosted 1 day ago by Roter
The Big ChiefPosted 23 hours ago by mk
The Big ChiefPosted 6 days ago by SimplyHuman
The Big ChiefPosted 6 days ago by Schmittie
Seling this for 3.55 ref pure! No negotiations and accepting 50% item overpay
The Big ChiefPosted 3 hours ago by Samuil(B>keys 16.44ref)
pure or +33% more Refined overpay in hats,weapons and may be accepted In overpay NOT COUNT: Killstreaks, Paints, Halloween items, Strange parts ...
The Big ChiefPosted 3 hours ago by Winter Scout
Overpay by 1 ref if paying in items, only send trade offers
The Big ChiefPosted 4 hours ago by [NnR] Clyde
The Big ChiefPosted 9 hours ago by Who The Hell
2 craft hats. a rec, and 5 scrap or 3.66 pure.offers are accepted
The Big ChiefPosted 9 hours ago by Angry Ranter
Overpay if paying with items - Note that paint, parts, spells, killstreak and craft numbers will add NO extra value.
Manipulating, don't judge pls. < that is a joke btw.
Sales - 3.66 (both quicksold)
Resuggest at 3.66 flat as suggested by the majority.
Sales - 3.66 (both…
- Drop type changed from none to drop.
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Item set defined as hibernating_bear.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Big Chief.
- Definition index defined as 309.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Big Chief.
- Item description defined as null.
- This item's name is now prefixed with a 'The' if it is not in a special quality.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/heavy/heavy_big_chief.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/heavy/heavy_big_chief.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/heavy_big_chief.21b3362a88450aaf42d2848170db7b14067a1dae.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/heavy_big_chief_large.d3dddc9d237f84aaab0cc65db1fddeee801952e1.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Heavy.