EscapistBumped 2 days ago by GABEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EscapistBumped 13 minutes ago by Zugbop
Pure or ~30% item overpay (killstreaks, parts and paints don't add value); please don't add me - send an automatic trade offer [ϟ]
EscapistBumped 2 days ago by 100eyes
EscapistBumped 4 days ago by M+
EscapistBumped 2 hours ago by 32BitPimp | Trade Offer Please
Trade Offer please.
EscapistBumped 9 hours ago by Darpur
Trade me for fast trade :D
EscapistBumped 9 hours ago by obrintoi
If there is a lightning icon, exact steam offers are accepted automatically. ONLY STEAM OFFERS, ADDS WILL BE IGNORED. Everything in my bp is for sale. Item overpay possible.
EscapistBumped 3 hours ago by Liroi | Куплю шмот CS
RARE 100 LVL!! 2.33 ref pure or 3.33 ref items. Send offer pls!
EscapistBumped 15 hours ago by Everybody knows ****'s ****ed
All my prices are firm. Please, send me TRADE OFFER (I have scraps, recs, pure refined and keys for change). I accept pure refined, keys or OVERPAY in items.
EscapistBumped 5 days ago by Иерихон
(craft #4000) pure only please, or huge overpay in items
1 at 1,22 | 4 at 1,33
Sellers below 1,44 :
1 at 1,22 | 5 at 1,33
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as Escapist.
- Definition index defined as 30183.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Apparel.
- Item name defined as Escapist.
- Item description defined as null.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as misc.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/spy/fall2013_escapist/fall2013_escapist.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/spy/fall2013_escapist/fall2013_escapist.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fall2013_escapist.6c23ddffab5330b1b0cf4d7490427cdafa79817f.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fall2013_escapist_large.45ff26ac2b0ba6322a32eea744b1ff98915ab403.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Spy.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.