EscapistPosted 2 days ago by Adolf Kritler
Pure or item overpay
EscapistPosted 5 hours ago by alf
Please do not add me.
EscapistPosted 8 hours ago by SuRfz0r
Use [↯] for instant and automatic trade. Please use the correct amount of metal.
EscapistPosted 13 hours ago by sniping was a good job
[Metal/2 Craftable Weapons for 1 Scrap]
EscapistPosted 2 days ago by Terminal Cancer
EscapistPosted 3 days ago by ☆vCard☆
EscapistPosted 4 days ago by Bostonboss617
FREE PAINT pure
EscapistPosted 5 hours ago by Khaos
Trade offers only // Overpay if in items // If you add me, I will ignore you
EscapistPosted 3 days ago by 'M'
Hi. I accept metal and items. No need to overpaid in items! But please use trade offer button (blue ⇄).
EscapistPosted 12 hours ago by Lightclaw [↯]
1 at 1,22 | 4 at 1,33
Sellers below 1,44 :
1 at 1,22 | 5 at 1,33
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as Escapist.
- Definition index defined as 30183.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Apparel.
- Item name defined as Escapist.
- Item description defined as null.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as misc.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/spy/fall2013_escapist/fall2013_escapist.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/spy/fall2013_escapist/fall2013_escapist.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fall2013_escapist.6c23ddffab5330b1b0cf4d7490427cdafa79817f.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fall2013_escapist_large.45ff26ac2b0ba6322a32eea744b1ff98915ab403.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Spy.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.