L'homme BurglerrePosted 2 days ago by Stein #alwayslagging
pure or 6 item overpay
L'homme BurglerrePosted 3 days ago by VeTo Dope Is TotallyPablo
L'homme BurglerrePosted 4 days ago by | -NZG- LordRodare | B > Keys |
L'homme BurglerrePosted 4 days ago by Your Neighboorhood Brachydios
L'homme BurglerrePosted 5 days ago by 『Ditto』
L'homme BurglerrePosted 2 days ago by [E.A] Totally Not a Human (⇄)
L'homme BurglerrePosted 33 minutes ago by philiperizo23
~Add me or send trade offer - Welcome Overpay thx for reading *-*~
L'homme BurglerrePosted 3 hours ago by Eldric Liaz
Send me a trade offer.
L'homme BurglerrePosted 13 hours ago by Nemesis
Item Overpay Preferred! Pure accepted and please trade offer only!
L'homme BurglerrePosted 5 days ago by TIGERSHARK
Pure or Overpay
[li]bp on 01.04 - http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198055088168?time=1427871600…
Only 2 pages on outpost. Most painted/unbumped trades
Sold mine for 1.44 with ease.
(only one on…
1 @ 1.22 Ref
3 @ 1.33 Ref
1 @ 1.44…
1.22 / 3x 1.33 / 4x 1.44
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as L'homme Burglerre.
- Definition index defined as 30182.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Hat.
- Item name defined as L'homme Burglerre.
- Item description defined as French for 'The Thief of Hamburgers.'.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/spy/fall2013_superthief/fall2013_superthief.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/spy/fall2013_superthief/fall2013_superthief.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fall2013_superthief.aa317618e57e0e212cf3cc1f68498b7d29c11d82.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fall2013_superthief_large.59a114a4339d11b62a66186a76971a30be0f5f40.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Spy.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.