Li'l SnaggletoothBumped 11 hours ago by Definitely not Gabe
Li'l SnaggletoothBumped 15 hours ago by jackback70
[1.44 ref] Pure or item overpay
Li'l SnaggletoothBumped 14 hours ago by Y9
Li'l SnaggletoothBumped 3 days ago by Skornzy
Li'l SnaggletoothBumped 4 days ago by [Hat Banker] PinkTrader(NoSound)
item overpay is 2 ref
Testing a theory, twice.
Sellers at 1.33:
Assigning to new blanket…
A craft hat is a craft hat. Simple as that. Now he is hat.…
'When I grow up, I want to be a hat.' -Li'l Snaggletooth Yellow Belt here I come!
- Name defined as counts as assister is some kind of pet this update is going to be awesome.
- Class defined as counts_as_assister.
- Value defined as 1.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as Li'l Snaggletooth.
- Definition index defined as 30181.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Pocket Buddy.
- Item name defined as Li'l Snaggletooth.
- Item description defined as 'When I grow up, I want to be a hat.' -Li'l Snaggletooth.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as misc.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/sniper/fall2013_lil_snaggletooth/fall2013_lil_snaggletooth.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/sniper/fall2013_lil_snaggletooth/fall2013_lil_snaggletooth.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fall2013_lil_snaggletooth.de698908bf4a58cf107afa483a3683f95e835b6c.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fall2013_lil_snaggletooth_large.c0e99440579d4c3a90d56d9abf096917536d41e3.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Sniper.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.