Pop-eyesPosted 1 day ago by Fun Police Silver
Pure or item over pay.
Pop-eyesPosted 1 day ago by [TBR] Implosion
Pop-eyesPosted 2 days ago by ♣Ace♣
2.33 Ref or overpay
Pop-eyesPosted 2 days ago by r0ySce☻
Add me or trade offer
Pop-eyesPosted 21 minutes ago by alf
Please do not add me. Use Automatic Trade Offers. [↯]. Accepting item overpay = 30% (I don't count paint/parts/killstreak/)
Pop-eyesPosted 2 hours ago by GetRekt $_$
Pure or item overpay add me or send a trade offer
Pop-eyesPosted 27 minutes ago by PiotreX
Send me trade offer or add me.In items overpay.
Pop-eyesPosted 7 hours ago by Le Zid Ązucąrd
Or 4 ref in items.
Pop-eyesPosted 10 hours ago by iFailk?
Pop-eyesPosted 21 hours ago by Noobidubidoo
trade me , only pure , dont add me!
Trying this one properly. Sellers are quite young so wasn't sure but there are multiple so figured I'd leave it in the range. Nothing below 3 on classifieds…
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as Pop-eyes.
- Definition index defined as 30176.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Apparel.
- Item name defined as Pop-eyes.
- Item description defined as null.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as misc.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/pyro/fall2013_popeyes/fall2013_popeyes.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/pyro/fall2013_popeyes/fall2013_popeyes.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fall2013_popeyes.1670475e4477a043ec06555f4fff3ab577f499de.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fall2013_popeyes_large.950481f471d77d4b4367317a2e38b10b75769303.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Pyro.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.