Pop-eyesBumped 1 hour ago by Berduard
No need for social interaction! Send me a trade offer paying with metal and it will get accepted AUTOMATICALLY.
Pop-eyesBumped 22 hours ago by Captain. Pip Bernodotte
pure or overpay
Pop-eyesBumped 24 hours ago by Pepe Botella
1 ref 1 rec 2 scraps
Pop-eyesBumped 20 minutes ago by Chawster
Pop-eyesBumped 8 hours ago by babOY
Pop-eyesBumped 5 days ago by Guyspls
Pop-eyesBumped 2 hours ago by Partially Drunk Hoovy
Pure or MASSIVE overpay
Pop-eyesBumped 24 hours ago by ツ kulik1 [⇌]
Pop-eyesBumped 9 minutes ago by The King
Halloween Spell: Putrescent Pigmentation
Pop-eyesBumped 9 minutes ago by Lady Drug
I'm mainly interested in metal! Expect at least a ref overpay if paying with items. Killstreaks, parts and paints don't add value. Accepting item offers depends on whether I like the item(s) or not.
I dont feel like the price is good cause they arent too rare and they arent too popular now peoples on outpost sell them fro 1.66 because they are greedy…
1.33 sale sale sale sale sale
Thanks a lot FriendlyLittleOrphanHeavy and Joe for providing some of the Proof that you will see shortly....
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as Pop-eyes.
- Definition index defined as 30176.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Apparel.
- Item name defined as Pop-eyes.
- Item description defined as null.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as misc.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/pyro/fall2013_popeyes/fall2013_popeyes.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/pyro/fall2013_popeyes/fall2013_popeyes.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fall2013_popeyes.1670475e4477a043ec06555f4fff3ab577f499de.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fall2013_popeyes_large.950481f471d77d4b4367317a2e38b10b75769303.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Pyro.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.