Pop-eyesPosted 2 days ago by Leopard-Raws
Pop-eyesPosted 2 days ago by [LFs] | ❤RebenTheWelder❤
Pop-eyesPosted 3 days ago by Quaskie
Pop-eyesPosted 6 hours ago by DoodlezS>Очищенный 10р
Please send a trade offer ; do NOT add me. for item payments, you must add a minimum of 30% to the listed price. thank you
Pop-eyesPosted 6 days ago by ElfenGhoul #TradeShop
Pure or ~30% Item Overpay. (Overpay got Priority)
Pop-eyesPosted 8 hours ago by Church Coffee
Pop-eyesPosted 12 hours ago by Satan
Pure or overpay in items!
Pop-eyesPosted 6 days ago by 1/4 Skill 3/4 Luck™
Asking 8 Ref, has die job spell and pyro's muffled moan spell. Metal only, open to negotiation.
Pop-eyesPosted 1 hour ago by Ed Wuncler III
Pure of over payment in items by 50% I don't add the value of paint, tags, ks or parts.
Pop-eyesPosted 3 hours ago by Planaris
I dont feel like the price is good cause they arent too rare and they arent too popular now peoples on outpost sell them fro 1.66 because they are greedy…
1.33 sale sale sale sale sale
Thanks a lot FriendlyLittleOrphanHeavy and Joe for providing some of the Proof that you will see shortly....
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as Pop-eyes.
- Definition index defined as 30176.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Apparel.
- Item name defined as Pop-eyes.
- Item description defined as null.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as misc.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/pyro/fall2013_popeyes/fall2013_popeyes.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/pyro/fall2013_popeyes/fall2013_popeyes.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fall2013_popeyes.1670475e4477a043ec06555f4fff3ab577f499de.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/fall2013_popeyes_large.950481f471d77d4b4367317a2e38b10b75769303.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Pyro.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.