Wet WorksBumped 9 hours ago by sysko
Wet WorksBumped 6 days ago by Ander
Wet WorksBumped 58 minutes ago by Akrylon
If there is a lightning icon, exact steam offers are accepted automatically. ADDS WILL BE IGNORED. Everything is for sale.
Wet WorksBumped 15 hours ago by Hidden | B> Quicksells
Wet WorksBumped 2 days ago by 'M'
Hi. I accept metal and items. No need to overpaid! But please use trade offer button (blue ⇄).
Wet WorksBumped 6 days ago by Lame with no Name
Wet WorksBumped 18 hours ago by That Scary Guy
Send a trade offer, pure only
Wet WorksBumped 12 hours ago by Rez
level 100 → Use the [ϟ] auto trade offer button & the correct amount of metal/keys. Overpay & other types of offers are OK.
Wet WorksBumped 1 day ago by Snake3yes
Prefer pure, please use the send offer button. Thanks much!
Wet WorksBumped 4 hours ago by ✪Яedβull Jr.SCAMMED FOR 750$
Drip, drip, drip, drip for me, mami, can you drip, drip, drip?
All aboard the Hype Train!
Brothers! I need your help! Let's copy/paste this to every…
For the craft hat regular price!
Classified: http://backpack.tf/classifieds/search/wet 6 at 1.33, 3 at 1.66 and 1 lime for 3.33.
Selling for 1.33:…
- Drop type changed from none to drop.
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Craft class changed from null to hat.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as Wet Works.
- Definition index defined as 30135.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Hat.
- Item name defined as Wet Works.
- Item description defined as "Rain: It's nature's Jarate. But it's not a drama: Keep the filthy stuff off yer noggin with this rubber hat.".
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/sniper/jul13_sniper_souwester/jul13_sniper_souwester.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/sniper/jul13_sniper_souwester/jul13_sniper_souwester.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_sniper_souwester.85b19b1e0e1cf7c6f6306c309a8b0b59c61c7d3c.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_sniper_souwester_large.64f035c405581067c4ffd1f1400338884132c7a9.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as null.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Sniper.