Wet WorksPosted 2 days ago by ACE BEHRENDT PL/FR
Wet WorksPosted 3 hours ago by Mieszko ➊
🎩 🎩 🎩 WANKERS HATE IT! Sniper's weird hat reveals his mad skill! Click to watch video 🎩 🎩 🎩
Wet WorksPosted 23 hours ago by 'M'
Hi. I accept metal and items. No need to overpaid! But please use trade offer button (blue ⇄).
Wet WorksPosted 2 days ago by Broga
Wet WorksPosted 4 hours ago by Mr.FOX
RARE 100LVL HAT | send offer or add me
Wet WorksPosted 5 hours ago by Ambition
Wet Works #56Posted 6 hours ago by JSCrafterz S> BP4Pure
Add Me or Send Me a Trade Offer ! Overpay in Items Accepted !
Wet Works #24Posted 12 hours ago by šÞ BlackBird
4 keys pure :D i accept immediately
Wet Works #35Posted 48 minutes ago by αγαβ | SEND Trade Offers
Pᴜʀᴇ -ᴏʀ- Hᴜɢᴇ Oᴠᴇʀᴘᴀʏ ɪɴ ɪᴛᴇᴍs. Tʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғғᴇʀs ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ. Nᴏ Kɪʟʟsᴛʀᴇᴀᴋs, Uɴᴜsᴜᴀʟs, ᴏʀ Aᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴜᴍs.
Drip, drip, drip, drip for me, mami, can you drip, drip, drip?
All aboard the Hype Train!
Brothers! I need your help! Let's copy/paste this to every…
For the craft hat regular price!
Classified: http://backpack.tf/classifieds/search/wet 6 at 1.33, 3 at 1.66 and 1 lime for 3.33.
Selling for 1.33:…
- Drop type changed from none to drop.
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Craft class changed from null to hat.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as Wet Works.
- Definition index defined as 30135.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Hat.
- Item name defined as Wet Works.
- Item description defined as "Rain: It's nature's Jarate. But it's not a drama: Keep the filthy stuff off yer noggin with this rubber hat.".
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/sniper/jul13_sniper_souwester/jul13_sniper_souwester.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/sniper/jul13_sniper_souwester/jul13_sniper_souwester.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_sniper_souwester.85b19b1e0e1cf7c6f6306c309a8b0b59c61c7d3c.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_sniper_souwester_large.64f035c405581067c4ffd1f1400338884132c7a9.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as null.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Sniper.