Wet WorksPosted 3 hours ago by Lord Manic Zero
Wet WorksPosted 29 minutes ago by Ax & Pijama [sfuminator.tf BOT]
Hat Shop and exchange service. You can also sell hats for metal. Select hats here http://sfuminator.tf/ and a bot will send you a trade! It's all automated. (or add and send offer)
Wet WorksPosted 1 hour ago by Funkster
Pure preferred but also accepting item overpay. Trade offers only.
Wet WorksPosted 2 hours ago by ๖ۣۜLҿ๖ۣۜRαmƄợ
Or 2.33 in items.
Wet WorksPosted 7 hours ago by Don't suspect, I'm a
Wet WorksPosted 4 days ago by ★PAMA88★
Wet WorksPosted 4 days ago by Chairman
Wet WorksPosted 4 days ago by Rogue
Pure only, fast trade!
Wet WorksPosted 16 minutes ago by Denbe
2 ref in metal or 2.33 ref in items or mixed. Trade Offers Preferred. Prices are firm. Please see my profile for more info
Wet WorksPosted 18 minutes ago by boomboom</s>
2 Refined Metals. Pure only. Trade Offers only, friend requests are ignored.
If you have any constructive criticism, support, or counter-proof, let me know below!
Quicksold at 1.33 ref:
Sale at 2 ref:
Drip, drip, drip, drip for me, mami, can you drip, drip, drip?
All aboard the Hype Train!
Brothers! I need your help! Let's copy/paste this to every…
- Drop type changed from none to drop.
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Craft class changed from null to hat.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as Wet Works.
- Definition index defined as 30135.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Hat.
- Item name defined as Wet Works.
- Item description defined as "Rain: It's nature's Jarate. But it's not a drama: Keep the filthy stuff off yer noggin with this rubber hat.".
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/sniper/jul13_sniper_souwester/jul13_sniper_souwester.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/sniper/jul13_sniper_souwester/jul13_sniper_souwester.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_sniper_souwester.85b19b1e0e1cf7c6f6306c309a8b0b59c61c7d3c.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_sniper_souwester_large.64f035c405581067c4ffd1f1400338884132c7a9.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as null.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Sniper.