Das GutenkutteharenPosted 8 hours ago by Hrothgar
Pure or overpay!
Das GutenkutteharenPosted 1 day ago by 'lry
just do it
Das GutenkutteharenPosted 5 days ago by ♥Ms. PikaShiba♥
Hat or metal, we can negotiate.
Das GutenkutteharenPosted 6 hours ago by justchew
Das GutenkutteharenPosted 8 hours ago by ʎɹǝlǝɔ ʎxǝs
Das GutenkutteharenPosted 2 days ago by SenFapai|BluSenFapai
Add me to trade!
Das GutenkutteharenPosted 4 hours ago by Don [⇄] Selling items TF2
Suggested by ★ ♫ MoPcKo cBuH4e :d 1 week ago
http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/25609436 - 1,66 (Not in bp)
0 sellers below 1,66 on OP.…
Suggested by ★ [GIRL] Rachel 3 months ago
Suggested by ★ widzu [⇄] 4 months ago
Suggested by ★ Vetro (away 4 days) 8 months ago
gud hair bad price
Classifieds at the time suggesting
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Craft class changed from null to hat.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as Das Gutenkutteharen.
- Definition index defined as 30127.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Hair.
- Item name defined as Das Gutenkutteharen.
- Item description defined as "The hairs on your head-skin are physically attractive. Now we should have love relations." (Description translated from German.).
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/medic/jul13_class_act/jul13_class_act.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/medic/jul13_class_act/jul13_class_act.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_class_act.99d95db149bfbf965dc176ab8bda418434436939.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_class_act_large.d79efee3efdcda0aeab7a945ab6689c979ef945b.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as null.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Medic.