Das GutenkutteharenBumped 12 hours ago by Harricross
Das GutenkutteharenBumped 11 hours ago by Player
Das GutenkutteharenBumped 28 minutes ago by Ax & Pijama [sfuminator.tf BOT]
Hat Shop and exchange service. You can also sell hats for metal. Select hats here http://sfuminator.tf/ and a bot will send you a trade! It's all automated. (or add and send offer)
Das GutenkutteharenBumped 31 minutes ago by Homosexual_Panda
Das GutenkutteharenBumped 40 minutes ago by Khaos
Trade offers only // Overpay if in items // If you add me, I will ignore you
http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/25609436 - 1,66 (Not in bp)
0 sellers below 1,66 on OP.…
gud hair bad price
Classifieds at the time suggesting
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Craft class changed from null to hat.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as Das Gutenkutteharen.
- Definition index defined as 30127.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Hair.
- Item name defined as Das Gutenkutteharen.
- Item description defined as "The hairs on your head-skin are physically attractive. Now we should have love relations." (Description translated from German.).
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/medic/jul13_class_act/jul13_class_act.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/medic/jul13_class_act/jul13_class_act.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_class_act.99d95db149bfbf965dc176ab8bda418434436939.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_class_act_large.d79efee3efdcda0aeab7a945ab6689c979ef945b.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as null.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Medic.