Das NaggenvatcherPosted 8 hours ago by 'M'
Hi. I accept metal and items. No need to overpaid! But please use trade offer button (blue ⇄).
Das NaggenvatcherPosted 7 hours ago by Mr.FOX
RARE 100LVL HAT | send offer or add me
Das NaggenvatcherPosted 1 hour ago by rynz500
Level 100 Das Naggenvatcher (Usercraft) - 3 ref (pure)/ 1 craft hat + 2 ref (pure)/ 2 craft hats + 1 ref (pure)/ 3 craft hats
3x 1.33 / 1.44 / 1.55 / 4x 1.66
- Drop type changed from none to drop.
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Craft class changed from null to hat.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as Das Naggenvatcher.
- Definition index defined as 30109.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Hat.
- Item name defined as Das Naggenvatcher.
- Item description defined as "In the center of your head lives a skeleton. It is not enough! This hat is a head-skeleton for the outside." (Description translated from German.).
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/medic/jul13_bro_plate/jul13_bro_plate.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/medic/jul13_bro_plate/jul13_bro_plate.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_bro_plate.8a906153d33987b144a148c7632b874386139aaa.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_bro_plate_large.14f129020821d5c0fce07b34fecff300339c4095.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as null.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Medic.