Das NaggenvatcherBumped 21 minutes ago by Chinese Dragon -*The Surgeon*-
pure or overpay in items
Das NaggenvatcherBumped 1 hour ago by CZ | ɃigBang1112
Das NaggenvatcherBumped 1 hour ago by $Heisenberg$
Das NaggenvatcherBumped 3 hours ago by Bradley |CZ|
pure or OVERPAY in items (I don't count KS/paint/parts)... ONLY TRADE OFFERS
Das NaggenvatcherBumped 5 hours ago by px. Negratius
*~*~*~* Pure or 20% item overpay. *~*~*~*~*~*~*~* No killstreaks, stranges, spells. *~*~*~* Avoid painted *~*~*~* Thanks! *~*~*~*
There are many people at OutPost who is selling their hat for keys just because of their Craft Numbers, so i am not adding them in this suggestion.
Looks like the craft hat blanket is going to need a rise already…
No valid sellers on Outpost.
- Drop type changed from none to drop.
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Craft class changed from null to hat.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as Das Naggenvatcher.
- Definition index defined as 30109.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Hat.
- Item name defined as Das Naggenvatcher.
- Item description defined as "In the center of your head lives a skeleton. It is not enough! This hat is a head-skeleton for the outside." (Description translated from German.).
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/medic/jul13_bro_plate/jul13_bro_plate.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/medic/jul13_bro_plate/jul13_bro_plate.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_bro_plate.8a906153d33987b144a148c7632b874386139aaa.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_bro_plate_large.14f129020821d5c0fce07b34fecff300339c4095.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as null.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Medic.