GraybannsBumped 11 hours ago by ∀ⓈⓈ∀ⓈⓈⒾN ➍0➀
I sell this for 1 key or item over pay.if item overpay add first.then we discuss about it.Thanks. :)
GraybannsBumped 48 minutes ago by MK College Memes
Send me a trade offer :)
GraybannsBumped 1 hour ago by Stig
GraybannsBumped 1 hour ago by furebsk™
Welcome am selling many items check my bp, accepted overpay minimum 30% more do not count (part attached, painted and killstreaks). Please use [⇄]
GraybannsBumped 2 hours ago by CoconutBraxton
GraybannsBumped 7 minutes ago by Sir Happy
Buying a white painted graybanns for 1 key! trade offers or add me PLEASE
GraybannsBumped 2 hours ago by ✿Hellcat✿
Buying::::::any White=1 key Pink,Lime,Team spirit = 10 ref
GraybannsBumped 9 hours ago by [KGR]Norle
Buying Mann co Orange painted graybans for 10 ref
GraybannsBumped 8 hours ago by Kirito
BUYING AS MANY AS YOU HAVE :) FAST SERVICE. ALWAYS HAVE METAL (Dont pay more for paints, ks, parts...)
GraybannsBumped 48 minutes ago by Shaun The Sheep
♪┏(°.°)┛ADD ME┗(°.°)┓♪ More info/help: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/25453056
Not too many unpainted ones, but here is what I found:
http://backpack.tf/classifieds/?item=Graybanns - Many sellers below bp.tf price. More than a page…
Trying something new today:
http://postimg.org/image/no4en9aef/ Classifieds. More than the requisite 10 entries at suggested price.
- Drop type changed from none to drop.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Craft class changed from null to hat.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as Graybanns.
- Definition index defined as 30104.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Glasses.
- Item name defined as Graybanns.
- Item description defined as Gray Mann might be a heartless villain. But he DOES make some sweet sunglasses. Hate the player, not the game..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as misc.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/all_class/jul13_sweet_shades/jul13_sweet_shades_scout.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/all_class/jul13_sweet_shades/jul13_sweet_shades.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_sweet_shades.73247074a24a4984de66f3b30e925d92c101b579.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_sweet_shades_large.f93468937d57ef315507731024cc412fc344adff.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as null.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.