GraybannsBumped 7 hours ago by bad internet(
GraybannsBumped 1 hour ago by Joey
GraybannsBumped 2 hours ago by Mackey
7 ref Pure or item overpay (must overpay ~1 ref extra) Send trade offer for quick reply! (put exact amount of metal for instant acceptance from my bot!)
GraybannsBumped 2 hours ago by Zero
GraybannsBumped 5 hours ago by AbsurdTactics
GraybannsBumped 9 hours ago by Xolf
GraybannsBumped 11 hours ago by funeral鬼fog
7 refs pure 8 in overpay fast trade c:
GraybannsBumped 18 hours ago by OstryDzik™
GraybannsBumped 1 day ago by -TheDarkNavideño[Arg
7 ref PURE
GraybannsBumped 1 day ago by [F2P] Blinx The Time Sweeper
This is my first Submission.
I found all this, and tried not to be biased on painted or low crafting numbers
Sellers for 6.77
There's no reason to make the price higher than it is.…
This suggestion is not troll!
I really like these glasses and really wants a feed of the price increase…
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)…
- Drop type changed from none to drop.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Craft class changed from null to hat.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as Graybanns.
- Definition index defined as 30104.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Glasses.
- Item name defined as Graybanns.
- Item description defined as Gray Mann might be a heartless villain. But he DOES make some sweet sunglasses. Hate the player, not the game..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as misc.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/all_class/jul13_sweet_shades/jul13_sweet_shades_scout.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/all_class/jul13_sweet_shades/jul13_sweet_shades.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_sweet_shades.73247074a24a4984de66f3b30e925d92c101b579.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_sweet_shades_large.f93468937d57ef315507731024cc412fc344adff.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as null.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.