GraybannsPosted 1 hour ago by [O.N.E]
Pure only. Add me or send me a trade offer ;D
GraybannsPosted 31 minutes ago by ☆FATFAT★
GraybannsPosted 2 hours ago by Krisek22
oNLY PURE MY LITTLE GOOD FRIENDS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Sorry caps :D
GraybannsPosted 4 hours ago by = ocu = DJdarknessCZE
GraybannsPosted 2 days ago by [THF] Dr_Forge
Pure Only, NO EXCEPTIONS!
GraybannsPosted 5 days ago by Classic Gentleman |R♣H|
Pure prefferd,add me if you want to talk about prices though. Peace.
GraybannsPosted 6 hours ago by [LIGHT_ENV] Toolbox 24
QUICKSELLING FOR 8.66 (with paint its about 10.55) ONLY LOOKING FOR PURE. THEY'RE NICE GLASSES
GraybannsPosted 5 days ago by BOJAN SAMARDŽIJA JE KUL
DO NOT ADD ME! SEND ME A TRADE REQUEST!
GraybannsPosted 2 days ago by Lord Obama
Pure plz, if not over pay in items (SALMON IS MANLY) and I'm tired of dumb ass scammers so no adding me.
GraybannsPosted 7 hours ago by Potato Launcher
item overpay of 25% also accepted
its cheaper so people who just started can get their hands on this masterpiece.…
this a cosmetic but needs to be notified out there!…
This is too expensive its just a pair for sun glasses they are also pretty cool and many f2p out their needs to look awsome and even can see anything in…
- Drop type changed from none to drop.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Craft class changed from null to hat.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as Graybanns.
- Definition index defined as 30104.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Glasses.
- Item name defined as Graybanns.
- Item description defined as Gray Mann might be a heartless villain. But he DOES make some sweet sunglasses. Hate the player, not the game..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as misc.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/all_class/jul13_sweet_shades/jul13_sweet_shades_scout.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/all_class/jul13_sweet_shades/jul13_sweet_shades.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_sweet_shades.73247074a24a4984de66f3b30e925d92c101b579.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_sweet_shades_large.f93468937d57ef315507731024cc412fc344adff.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as null.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.