Das FeelinbeterbagerPosted 9 hours ago by RedWolf0019
Das FeelinbeterbagerPosted 1 day ago by [CHS]EggMan007
pure or item overpay
Das FeelinbeterbagerPosted 50 minutes ago by Pilsu
Clean, no craft number.
Das FeelinbeterbagerPosted 5 hours ago by agentkiller158
Pure or item overpay. Must be huge overpay if paying in painted items. Not counting extra for paint. Trade will be accepted automatically if paid the right amount of pure.
Das FeelinbeterbagerPosted 10 hours ago by [E.A] Totally Not a Human (⇄)
Das FeelinbeterbagerPosted 3 days ago by TBchan ヅ
Das FeelinbeterbagerPosted 3 hours ago by nascimento
pure or 5 ref in items
Das FeelinbeterbagerPosted 5 days ago by Phoog
Cheapest on OP and Classified
Das FeelinbeterbagerPosted 2 hours ago by Caracara
Pure only, please use auto trade
Das FeelinbeterbagerPosted 6 hours ago by brake
I remember me dropping this to the same price - http://backpack.tf/vote/id/528bb1d84dd7b8836f8b456b
6 months old price.
[li]bp on 12.04 - http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198055088168?time=1428822000…
I legit don't know what I am doing.
I think this works, but I'm having trouble
(Inb4 this works)…
Am I doing this right?
Putting under new blanket, so ok…
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Craft class changed from null to hat.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as Das Feelinbeterbager.
- Definition index defined as 30096.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Supplies.
- Item name defined as Das Feelinbeterbager.
- Item description defined as "Hello, men of war! You will be dead soon. Here are pills." (Description translated from German.).
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as misc.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/medic/jul13_emergency_supplies/jul13_emergency_supplies.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/medic/jul13_emergency_supplies/jul13_emergency_supplies.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_emergency_supplies.26b61cd0ab59056d1204f8eb86a97f554504b423.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_emergency_supplies_large.dbff4f205665b858857fa350e741e81eb1aad76c.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as null.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Medic.