Das FeelinbeterbagerBumped 15 minutes ago by Ax & Pijama [sfuminator.tf BOT]
Hat Shop and exchange service. You can also sell hats for metal. Select hats here http://sfuminator.tf/ and a bot will send you a trade! It's all automated. (or add and send offer)
Das FeelinbeterbagerBumped 2 days ago by Madbradoo
1.66 ref in pure or more in item overpay -- add me or send a trade offer [⇄ symbol] and don't forget to check out my other listings for more good deals, thanks and happy trading!
I remember me dropping this to the same price - http://backpack.tf/vote/id/528bb1d84dd7b8836f8b456b
6 months old price.
[li]bp on 12.04 - http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198055088168?time=1428822000…
I legit don't know what I am doing.
I think this works, but I'm having trouble
(Inb4 this works)…
Am I doing this right?
Putting under new blanket, so ok…
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Craft class changed from null to hat.
- This item can now be craft counted.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as Das Feelinbeterbager.
- Definition index defined as 30096.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Supplies.
- Item name defined as Das Feelinbeterbager.
- Item description defined as "Hello, men of war! You will be dead soon. Here are pills." (Description translated from German.).
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as misc.
- Player model defined as models/workshop/player/items/medic/jul13_emergency_supplies/jul13_emergency_supplies.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/workshop/player/items/medic/jul13_emergency_supplies/jul13_emergency_supplies.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_emergency_supplies.26b61cd0ab59056d1204f8eb86a97f554504b423.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jul13_emergency_supplies_large.dbff4f205665b858857fa350e741e81eb1aad76c.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as null.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Medic.