Horrific HeadsplitterBumped 1 hour ago by KingCreeperDJ S> Unusual 2 buds
Horrific HeadsplitterBumped 2 days ago by Princess Fluffybutt
Horrific HeadsplitterBumped 4 days ago by santa poo poo
Pure Only - Do Not Add Me
Horrific HeadsplitterBumped 6 days ago by Stormie
Pure only please
Horrific HeadsplitterBumped 1 day ago by Fluffy Tail Toucher
Pure or item offers are fine, but please use trade offers. Offers for exact keys and metal are accepted automatically.
Horrific HeadsplitterBumped 5 days ago by Conner
Selling alot of Painted Cosmetics! 50% the price of paint, 100% if you're paying in items. Send me trade offers if offering pure, add me if you're offering items.
Scrap.tf really BUTCHERED the craft hat market...
Less than 1 page of tf2outpost...
trade.tf is pretty useless as well...
Meh, this suggestion will be…
I don't see this hat much and it's a hat that is wearable by all classes. It needs a low to high value. therefore, I am making 1.33-1.66 suggestion. Peace.…
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Player model changed from models/player/items/all_class/headsplitter.mdl to models/player/items/all_class/headsplitter_scout.mdl.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Horrific Headsplitter.
- Definition index defined as 291.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Horrific Headsplitter.
- Item description defined as When wearing such a piece of headgear it is best to keep an open mind..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/all_class/headsplitter.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/all_class/headsplitter.
- Minimum level defined as 31.
- Maximum level defined as 31.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/headsplitter.f6a798753ef62e2bff073a5159339c4a9c061449.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/headsplitter_large.f27ce882e5934e301ed45169e22d0d2caa170910.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.