Horrific HeadsplitterPosted 1 hour ago by Denbe
1.33 ref in metal or 1.66 ref in items or mixed. Trade Offers Preferred. Prices are firm. Please see my profile for more info.
Horrific HeadsplitterPosted 16 hours ago by Ta2win
1.33 ref pure or item overpay. You can use the trade button ↔ for send an offer or add me if you want.
Horrific HeadsplitterPosted 1 day ago by BETA - KAROTEN [CZ]
Horrific HeadsplitterPosted 3 days ago by [37th] Zach AKA The Woman
Pure or item overpay, Thanks
Horrific HeadsplitterPosted 7 hours ago by SuRfz0r
Use [↯] for instant and automatic trade. Please use the correct amount of metal.
Horrific HeadsplitterPosted 1 day ago by Chihuahua Engie Is a Spy!
Horrific HeadsplitterPosted 3 days ago by [G].[B] hacker
Horrific HeadsplitterPosted 4 days ago by terrorist
Horrific HeadsplitterPosted 4 hours ago by rroboo7
Horrific HeadsplitterPosted 14 hours ago by WhitlessJ
4.66 refined PURE. Send me a trade offer. Thanks, Whitless
Scrap.tf really BUTCHERED the craft hat market...
Less than 1 page of tf2outpost...
trade.tf is pretty useless as well...
Meh, this suggestion will be…
I don't see this hat much and it's a hat that is wearable by all classes. It needs a low to high value. therefore, I am making 1.33-1.66 suggestion. Peace.…
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Player model changed from models/player/items/all_class/headsplitter.mdl to models/player/items/all_class/headsplitter_scout.mdl.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Horrific Headsplitter.
- Definition index defined as 291.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Horrific Headsplitter.
- Item description defined as When wearing such a piece of headgear it is best to keep an open mind..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/all_class/headsplitter.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/all_class/headsplitter.
- Minimum level defined as 31.
- Maximum level defined as 31.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/headsplitter.f6a798753ef62e2bff073a5159339c4a9c061449.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/headsplitter_large.f27ce882e5934e301ed45169e22d0d2caa170910.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.