The Frying PanPosted 2 hours ago by ☆P00P☆
The Frying PanPosted 5 hours ago by Suigarim [S.G]
Pure or item overpay
The Frying PanPosted 7 hours ago by Pyro Zangoose
I'll take it in either metal or weps. Please don't send an FR.
The Frying PanPosted 3 days ago by Runest0ne
The Frying PanPosted 17 minutes ago by ⊕ sGe
0.55 ref- send me an offer
The Frying PanPosted 19 hours ago by COWS
The Frying PanPosted 2 days ago by Fiesta.
The Frying PanPosted 3 days ago by Wilson
The Frying PanPosted 3 days ago by TheSuaveDetective
Pure Only, If You Add Me I Will Ignore
The Frying PanPosted 4 days ago by ^2Only^0Use^2Me^0S^2kill^0.
I might not add right away :) sorry for that. Have a nice day! You can Trade offer if you want.
1 x 0.33
8 x 0.44
9 x 0.55…
idk if this is counter or not
Sold for 1:
http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/25534135 (restocking trade)…
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- Item class changed from tf_weapon_shovel to saxxy.
- Used by classes
- 0 changed from Soldier to Scout.
- 1 changed from Demoman to Sniper.
- 2 defined as Soldier.
- 3 defined as Demoman.
- 4 defined as Medic.
- 5 defined as Heavy.
- 6 defined as Pyro.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Name defined as Frying Pan.
- Definition index defined as 264.
- Item class defined as tf_weapon_shovel.
- Item type name defined as Frying Pan.
- Item name defined as Frying Pan.
- This item's name is now prefixed with a 'The' if it is not in a special quality.
- Item slot defined as melee.
- Player model defined as models/weapons/c_models/c_frying_pan/c_frying_pan.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/all_class/all_pan.
- Minimum level defined as 5.
- Maximum level defined as 5.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/all_pan.e09e9bd9bcbe5c4951bb039b633bf11c0185da64.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/all_pan_large.771f86d5eb0503c4a4645dda5d3975951857fdcb.png.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Soldier.
- 1 defined as Demoman.
- Name defined as always tradable.
- Class defined as always_tradable.
- Value defined as 1.