Sober StuntmanPosted 20 minutes ago by DickChocolade!!:3
PurE or OveRpAy!! AdD mE!!
Sober StuntmanPosted 6 hours ago by andy
Sober StuntmanPosted 3 days ago by Kawaii Douchebag
Pure or overpay in hats (No paints)
Sober StuntmanPosted 6 days ago by Tatical Bacon
pure or item overpay thanks ;)
Sober StuntmanPosted 1 day ago by Armin [LV]
autotrade - ON (item offer i check manualy)
Sober StuntmanPosted 15 hours ago by rynz500
Level 100 Sober Stuntman (Usercraft) - 3 ref (pure)/ 1 craft hat + 2 ref (pure)/ 2 craft hats + 1 ref (pure)/ 3 craft hats
Sober StuntmanPosted 2 days ago by 'M'
Hi. I accept metal and items. No need to overpaid! But please use trade offer button (blue ⇄).
Sober StuntmanPosted 32 minutes ago by Darkhowk
4 pure refs
Sober StuntmanPosted 7 days ago by Rolguard
Selling this for 4.33 ref! Pure or item overpay!
Sober StuntmanPosted 16 hours ago by Dot_Dash
A bot will instantly accept your offer if you trade me with the amount of pure I requested. Item offers are also acceptable, though I will need to check them manually. Click the ϟ icon to offer.
3x 1.33 / 5x 1.44 / 2x 1.55 / 4x 1.66
I may fail at pricing all of them at once, but I will succeed at pricing them individually.
Ops, I saved this hat before, but I have some more proof! What…
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Sober Stuntman.
- Definition index defined as 255.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Sober Stuntman.
- Item description defined as A sticky-jumper's best friend..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/demo/stunt_helmet.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/demo/stunt_helmet.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/stunt_helmet.bf22b346852ff68cad55708286efe0b783323ca5.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/stunt_helmet_large.c1a5a6da54d1abd8e3d21cc48c59afb2eca320c2.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Demoman.