Chieftain's ChallengePosted 1 day ago by ᴆumpling
Pure only. Send me an offer of exact price!
Chieftain's ChallengePosted 17 hours ago by Silver
Trade offer bot - Trades accepted almost immediately
Chieftain's ChallengePosted 2 hours ago by Denbe
1.66 ref in metal or 2 ref in items or mixed. Trade Offers Preferred. Prices are firm. Please see my profile for more info.
Chieftain's ChallengePosted 6 hours ago by [↯] InstaTrades [⇄] No Adds
Offers Only [⇄] Auto Trades [↯] Selling everything in BP Page 1. (Credit for your 2 Craft Weapons .11 or Craft Hats 1.33)
Chieftain's ChallengePosted 7 hours ago by Illidan The Serial Wrencher
Pure or offers 1.88+. Not paying extra for paint.
Chieftain's ChallengePosted 8 hours ago by Sasper the Homosexual Ghost
Pure or item overpay please
Chieftain's ChallengePosted 13 hours ago by memes xd
Chieftain's ChallengePosted 18 hours ago by PandaCrazy
Chieftain's ChallengePosted 1 day ago by alltheseflavors & youstillsalty
Chieftain's ChallengePosted 2 days ago by DG| Magic
1 at 1,55 | 8 at 1,66…
oh senpai you are just sooo... i got nothing tbh
anyway 4 month old needs update
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Chieftain's Challenge.
- Definition index defined as 250.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Chieftain's Challenge.
- Item description defined as null.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/soldier/chief_rocketeer.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/soldier/chief_rocketeer.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/chief_rocketeer.b9fe011f29ac010811e6f11057c37f141082602b.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/chief_rocketeer_large.e7417e85fe5ed4f05e8744a7128af9017d28e41e.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Soldier.