Ol' SnaggletoothPosted 11 hours ago by Deathmonkey
Pure or 2 scrap item overpay please - do NOT add me
Ol' SnaggletoothPosted 1 day ago by .nbz.AsianMafian
Ol' SnaggletoothPosted 7 days ago by Gideon
pure only, please
Ol' SnaggletoothPosted 2 days ago by Senõr 198
Send me a trade offer! Please do not add me. *Bolt = Exact trades accepted in under one minute!
Ol' SnaggletoothPosted 2 hours ago by Ragin' Beige
Also accepting item overpay!
Ol' SnaggletoothPosted 3 hours ago by [G&TC] Ramza
Ol' SnaggletoothPosted 18 hours ago by Da.Noob-Who_Kills
Pure 1.77 ref or 2 ref item overpay.
2 x 1.33
3 x 1.44
I may fail at pricing all of them at once, but I will succeed at pricing them individually.
Sold for 1.66
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item set defined as polycount_sniper.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Ol' Snaggletooth.
- Definition index defined as 229.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Ol' Snaggletooth.
- Item description defined as null.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/sniper/snaggletooth.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/sniper/snaggletooth.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/snaggletooth.d1da7be2a93ecfe83ecf1966359568acdad52032.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/snaggletooth_large.965f9b3734424183bd429a61adb729068e6cd275.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Sniper.