Ol' SnaggletoothPosted 10 hours ago by ZombieTaco>>Buying cards
Will Accept Automatically if Correct pure has been Added, Do Not add me, Selling Most of my backpack so check them out. 2 ref in items , Will also accept Steam trading cards 1 card = 0.22 (2 scrap)
Ol' SnaggletoothPosted 49 minutes ago by KaFt
Ol' SnaggletoothPosted 2 hours ago by ƬRΛKΛIƧ
►Send trade offer◄ Pure only!!!
Ol' SnaggletoothPosted 6 minutes ago by GNE
Ol' SnaggletoothPosted 6 days ago by TroLL RaGe
pure metal only firm on price
Let's try this again: Go under the hat blanket.…
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item set defined as polycount_sniper.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Ol' Snaggletooth.
- Definition index defined as 229.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Ol' Snaggletooth.
- Item description defined as null.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/sniper/snaggletooth.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/sniper/snaggletooth.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/snaggletooth.d1da7be2a93ecfe83ecf1966359568acdad52032.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/snaggletooth_large.965f9b3734424183bd429a61adb729068e6cd275.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Sniper.