Rimmed RaincatcherBumped 3 days ago by ☭ Gσσd Nıghτ ☭
I'm online for 1 hour so be fast... and pure only
Rimmed RaincatcherBumped 1 day ago by Shogun Of Lunacy
Rimmed RaincatcherBumped 3 days ago by MK☠SN
Rimmed RaincatcherBumped 4 hours ago by PiotreX
Send me trade offer, only if you have question add me. In items overpay.
Rimmed RaincatcherBumped 7 hours ago by Ƒλпɋмλпп
No one selling for Backpack price. Tons and tons of painted ones on Outpost, very few without.…
Random craft hat =/= random craft hat…
I've had '"I Need a Hero" - Bonnie Tyler' in my head for the past week. halp
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Rimmed Raincatcher.
- Definition index defined as 216.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Rimmed Raincatcher.
- Item description defined as Because there's no alliteration like alliteration with an 'ARR!'.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/demo/drinking_hat.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/demo/drinking_hat.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/drinking_hat.8cd4be964bd66c7780a7b1f180911b8844dc48b2.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/drinking_hat_large.eca78bd29aa2ea6648786ab936bac643be2b39ee.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Demoman.