Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 2 hours ago by Bwob75 | Use Trade Offers [⇌]
Use Trade Offers Pure is Preferred, Overpay in Item Offers
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 4 days ago by Transplant
TRADE OFFERS ONLY
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 12 minutes ago by ▶dweller◀
Instant trade! [↯]
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 6 days ago by Lefox
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 2 days ago by ^Mr-T
Metal or overpay, trade offers are better
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 2 days ago by Toto
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 2 minutes ago by sesepe
8 refs only send me trade offer dont add me
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 2 days ago by LA☻spam☻™
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 22 minutes ago by αγαβ [⇄]
Pᴜʀᴇ -ᴏʀ- Hᴜɢᴇ Oᴠᴇʀᴘᴀʏ ɪɴ ɪᴛᴇᴍs. Tʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғғᴇʀs ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ. Nᴏ Kɪʟʟsᴛʀᴇᴀᴋs, Uɴᴜsᴜᴀʟs, ᴏʀ Aᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴜᴍs.
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 1 hour ago by Pvt.FatCat-Get MORE n' pay LESS!
*QuickSell*--->1 key WHY pay EXTRA by buying paint and hats individually?. Send Steamtrade offers ONLY! Running Automatic FOR PURE WILL be accepted Instantly!
inb4 wow do ur own sugeston
inb4 wow ur lazy get ur own prof
Brothers! I need your help! Let's copy/paste this to every 1.33 craft hats…
people are trying to sell at 1.33 and people are trying to buy at 1 ref.
to split the difference in sellers favor 1.22.
people trying to sell:
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Rimmed Raincatcher.
- Definition index defined as 216.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Rimmed Raincatcher.
- Item description defined as Because there's no alliteration like alliteration with an 'ARR!'.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/demo/drinking_hat.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/demo/drinking_hat.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/drinking_hat.8cd4be964bd66c7780a7b1f180911b8844dc48b2.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/drinking_hat_large.eca78bd29aa2ea6648786ab936bac643be2b39ee.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Demoman.