Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 17 hours ago by byrdman
pure or IO, taking offers
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 5 days ago by ISIS-chan
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 3 hours ago by Mannconomist
Level 100 - 2 ref pure or trade for craft hat + 2 rec
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 2 hours ago by sesepe
8 refs only send me trade offer dont add me
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 22 hours ago by LA☻spam☻™
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 8 hours ago by Ste@m is dying
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 54 minutes ago by Pvt.FatCat-Get MORE n' pay LESS!
*QuickSell*--->1 key WHY pay EXTRA by buying paint and hats individually?. Send Steamtrade offers ONLY! Running Automatic FOR PURE WILL be accepted Instantly!
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 2 hours ago by ᴀʏᴀʙ | Send Trade Offers
Pᴜʀᴇ ᴏʀ Mᴀssɪᴠᴇ Oᴠᴇʀᴘᴀʏ ɪɴ Iᴛᴇᴍs. Usᴇ [⇄] ᴏʀ [↯] ғᴏʀ ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғғᴇʀs. Dᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ.
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 11 hours ago by tokki♥
Rimmed RaincatcherPosted 49 minutes ago by Antosheek
Random craft hat =/= random craft hat…
I've had '"I Need a Hero" - Bonnie Tyler' in my head for the past week. halp
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Rimmed Raincatcher.
- Definition index defined as 216.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Rimmed Raincatcher.
- Item description defined as Because there's no alliteration like alliteration with an 'ARR!'.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/demo/drinking_hat.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/demo/drinking_hat.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/drinking_hat.8cd4be964bd66c7780a7b1f180911b8844dc48b2.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/drinking_hat_large.eca78bd29aa2ea6648786ab936bac643be2b39ee.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Demoman.