Noble Amassment of HatsBumped 2 days ago by Joe Kony
Noble Amassment of HatsBumped 1 hour ago by Fallus in frontalus
All my prices are firm. Please, send me TRADE OFFER (I have scraps, recs, pure refined and keys for change). I accept pure refined, keys or OVERPAY in items.
Noble Amassment of HatsBumped 2 hours ago by dont qq my tofu
3 if items | no paint/ks/spell/part
Noble Amassment of HatsBumped 2 days ago by kurwikas kurwasaatana
Noble Amassment of HatsBumped 4 days ago by Ramocek
Suggested by ★ youtube.com/happysedits>1k subs 2 weeks ago
Suggested by ★ Pilsu 1 month ago
Suggested by ★ ♫ MoPcKo cBuH4e :d 1 month ago
Suggested by ★ The party 2 months ago
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Noble Amassment of Hats.
- Definition index defined as 137.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Noble Amassment of Hats.
- Item description defined as For the Gentleman who believes even his hat deserves a hat..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/scout/hat_second_nr.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/demo/hat_second_nr.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/hat_second_nr.5935e32c0f19fa0bc55ccb0bf2f2180e5808ac6f.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/hat_second_nr_large.f72a55c695de928f3da3f9ce519ddf95a5538659.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.