Master's Yellow BeltBumped 2 hours ago by GR [⇄] (AWAY)
ONLY PURE! OR 50% ITEM OVERPAY!
Master's Yellow BeltBumped 8 hours ago by rustymon
pure or .11 overpay
Master's Yellow BeltBumped 8 hours ago by ⦕SLRAG⦖ ∮ Hjärtaskott
1.33 ref in pure or 2 ref in item overpay
Master's Yellow BeltBumped 23 hours ago by Pan Seller
Master's Yellow BeltBumped 2 days ago by daedeepS
pure. trade offer only, will block you if u add me
Master's Yellow BeltBumped 3 days ago by DedleySmedley
Pure or item overpay. Offers only
Master's Yellow BeltBumped 3 days ago by The Game
trade offer gurranted respond in less then 24 hrs if i dont accpect in 10 min feel free to add me
Master's Yellow BeltBumped 3 days ago by NeonRazer
Master's Yellow BeltBumped 2 days ago by Snake
Pure or item overpay
Master's Yellow BeltBumped 1 hour ago by Flea
SELL rare 100lvl just 2ref for this cool yellow RAMBO bandage!!!
Wanted to make a suggestion for this when I hit yellow belt.
4 Pages on outpost but most are badly bumped, painted, has spells etc. …More
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Master's Yellow Belt.
- Definition index defined as 110.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Master's Yellow Belt.
- Item description defined as Only a master of Jarate earns the right to wear this once-white bandanna, stained yellow from the rigors of a harsh training regimen..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/sniper/jarate_headband.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/sniper/jarate_headband.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jarate_headband.2042c40d93a4445e9b4d525078f2ecaebe7ded83.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jarate_headband_large.6ab955dbbd3053b0d1d1f46a9d73904c6f739761.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Sniper.