Master's Yellow BeltPosted 9 hours ago by ItsTedda
pay in pure or item overpay
Master's Yellow BeltPosted 2 days ago by Ethosaur
Metal or overpay in items.
Master's Yellow BeltPosted 23 hours ago by Thingus Dingus
Pure or item overpay. Send me a trade offer.
Master's Yellow BeltPosted 2 days ago by Morphine
Trade offers with exact asking price will be accepted instantly. Try and choose the first item not the second or it wont be accepted. Overpay in items = 1 refined, but I will have to accept it.
Master's Yellow BeltPosted 4 days ago by Killersøda
AUTOMATIC TRADE! OR ADD TO FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS OR OFFER. LOTS OF ITEMS IN STOCK! PURE OR OVERPAY ACCEPTED!!
Master's Yellow BeltPosted 4 days ago by Одуванчик
Master's Yellow BeltPosted 1 hour ago by Affirmative
2.88 Ref or Item Overpay ( Painted with Zepheniah's Greed )
Wanted to make a suggestion for this when I hit yellow belt.
4 Pages on outpost but most are badly bumped, painted, has spells etc.…
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Master's Yellow Belt.
- Definition index defined as 110.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Master's Yellow Belt.
- Item description defined as Only a master of Jarate earns the right to wear this once-white bandanna, stained yellow from the rigors of a harsh training regimen..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/sniper/jarate_headband.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/sniper/jarate_headband.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jarate_headband.2042c40d93a4445e9b4d525078f2ecaebe7ded83.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jarate_headband_large.6ab955dbbd3053b0d1d1f46a9d73904c6f739761.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Sniper.