Master's Yellow BeltPosted 51 minutes ago by [V!P] Moldy5 (♣⁷)
pure or if in items (weapons) one ref overpay (just unique weapons. no hats, paint, stranges, vintages, crates, tags, killstreaks etc.), do not add
Master's Yellow BeltPosted 12 minutes ago by Ax & Pijama [sfuminator.tf BOT]
Hat Shop and exchange service. You can also sell hats for metal. Select hats here http://sfuminator.tf/ and a bot will send you a trade! It's all automated. (or add and send offer)
Master's Yellow BeltPosted 2 days ago by Fantastic Fox
Selling Master's Yellow Belt for 1.77 Ref! Trade me~! ^_^
Master's Yellow BeltPosted 3 hours ago by 2+2=???
dont add me, send trade offer only
Master's Yellow BeltPosted 6 hours ago by Obliterator
Pure or item overpay.
Master's Yellow BeltPosted 2 days ago by Lil'Ruben -TF2RC-
2 ref pure or 2.66 ref if in items!
Master's Yellow BeltPosted 3 days ago by WookieWarrior⇆
Pure in metal or item overpay i dont accept strange parts or painted hats thx
Master's Yellow BeltPosted 3 days ago by NikoNeko
quick and fast trade - pure or 50% item overpay
Master's Yellow BeltPosted 5 days ago by Venom Extreme
Only Pure / Send me Trade Offer
Master's Yellow BeltPosted 1 day ago by Judas
Prefer metal, overpay for items.
Next in line.
Quicksale at 2
LOL THATS THE ONLY SALE I FOUND.…
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Master's Yellow Belt.
- Definition index defined as 110.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Master's Yellow Belt.
- Item description defined as Only a master of Jarate earns the right to wear this once-white bandanna, stained yellow from the rigors of a harsh training regimen..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/sniper/jarate_headband.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/sniper/jarate_headband.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jarate_headband.2042c40d93a4445e9b4d525078f2ecaebe7ded83.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/jarate_headband_large.6ab955dbbd3053b0d1d1f46a9d73904c6f739761.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Sniper.