Professional's PanamaBumped 17 hours ago by Help?
Accept Item Overpay, but has to be at least 0.55 more than asking price.
Professional's PanamaBumped 20 minutes ago by Over-Achiever
Professional's PanamaBumped 43 minutes ago by Ira S>pg5
accept items ''''overpay''''
Professional's PanamaBumped 21 minutes ago by comqk4000
Professional's PanamaBumped 31 minutes ago by Ax & Pijama [sfuminator.tf BOT]
Hat Shop and exchange service. You can also sell hats for metal. Select hats here http://sfuminator.tf/ and a bot will send you a trade! It's all automated. (or add and send offer)
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Professional's Panama.
- Definition index defined as 109.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Professional's Panama.
- Item description defined as A polite, efficient hat to wear when killing everyone you meet..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/sniper/straw_hat.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/sniper/straw_hat.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/straw_hat.ec35b5fb85e33e8d4f43a44ee98d11f83534f9de.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/straw_hat_large.6c96bbe8ff199c8b1471944723301e33ef3c4eaf.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Sniper.