Bonk HelmPosted 12 minutes ago by Ax & Pijama [sfuminator.tf BOT]
Hat Shop and exchange service. You can also sell hats for metal. Select hats here http://sfuminator.tf/ and a bot will send you a trade! It's all automated. (or add and send offer)
Bonk HelmPosted 4 hours ago by FothermuckerDubstance @BenQ
Exact amount of metal is accepted automatically, overpay in items accepted. Check my other cosmetics i sell on http://www.trade.tf/user/mybot/trades/76561198020215174
Bonk HelmPosted 1 day ago by !rep magic
Pure or 2.66 ref in item overpay
Bonk HelmPosted 4 hours ago by ᴘɪɴᴋᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴏ [⚡]
Bonk HelmPosted 9 hours ago by Pilsu
Collector level 100.
Bonk HelmPosted 12 hours ago by 'M'
Hi. I accept metal and items. No need to overpaid in items! But please use trade offer button (blue ⇄).
Bonk HelmPosted 3 days ago by RageOn
I am suggesting 1.66 because this hat is still craftable from Batter's Helmet, but Batter's Helmet is no longer obtainable.…
Ya dun goofed mods, forgot to tag this as a craft hat
Proof and **** http://backpack.tf/vote/id/53e80e4a4cd7b85e238b46f5…
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Bonk Helm.
- Definition index defined as 106.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Bonk Helm.
- Item description defined as When drinking one radioactive beverage at a time is not enough..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/scout/bonk_helmet.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/scout/bonk_helmet.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/bonk_helmet.c1c02a5209a9ad6610ec6ed0f97370f5f5fbada7.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/bonk_helmet_large.d245673dc0e63af9e3a2fedd31e39fcee18bc64b.png.
- Drop type defined as drop.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- Paintable defined as 1.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Scout.