Otolaryngologist's MirrorPosted 3 minutes ago by Ax & Pijama [sfuminator.tf BOT]
Hat Shop and exchange service. You can also sell hats for metal. Select hats here http://sfuminator.tf/ and a bot will send you a trade! It's all automated. (or add and send offer)
Otolaryngologist's MirrorPosted 6 hours ago by /senpai
Make sure to send a trade offer with the correct amount, as they will be instantly accepted! [↯]
Otolaryngologist's MirrorPosted 12 hours ago by Muggins the Evil Minion
Trade offers, doc
****ed up the last suggestion .-. Let's try this again…
1 year old price,probably because you can´t pronounce it either.
Surprising ammount sells for 1.33+. However,no…
- Item slot changed from head to misc.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- Name defined as kill eater kill type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_kill_type.
- Value defined as 64.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- This item can now be crafted if purchased from the store.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be restored.
- Item type name changed from TF_Wearable_Hat to Hat.
- Name defined as Otolaryngologist's Mirror.
- Definition index defined as 104.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as TF_Wearable_Hat.
- Item name defined as Otolaryngologist's Mirror.
- Item description defined as We can't pronounce it either..
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as head.
- Player model defined as models/player/items/medic/medic_mirror.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/medic/medic_mirror.
- Minimum level defined as 1.
- Maximum level defined as 100.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/medic_mirror.39505276760ace54085b86ca5c0d50949eb27648.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/medic_mirror_large.acffeffad4b760742a222d76fa6c4977d9ba0c96.png.
- Drop type defined as none.
- Craft class defined as hat.
- Craft material type defined as hat.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Medic.