Pallet of CratesPosted 19 hours ago by Blo0m_E_Rang
TRADE BOT 24/7 AUTO QUICKSELLING!
Pallet of CratesPosted 4 hours ago by Huckleberry Finn
I only accept pure metal for trade. No items to add change. Trade offer only to make the trade.
Pallet of CratesPosted 3 days ago by [Infinity Hunt] AutenticGamer
Hey guy. 6 ref in pure or 7 ref in item (overpay). You can add me or send a trade offer ;)
Pallet of CratesPosted 11 hours ago by [SGN] SHANKERattack99
Item overpay is accepted, thanks :)
Pallet of CratesPosted 15 hours ago by Rog
Item offers require at least 15% overpay. Strange parts and paints don't add value. Happy trading!
Pallet of CratesPosted 1 day ago by Sir Geckington
pure or weapons!
Pallet of CratesPosted 43 minutes ago by Carnage [⇆]
Moar Crate Suggestions. MOAR!
3x 7 ref…
all the others are selling it for 10 ref like you can see here only one is selling it for 9.66 just check here http://backpack.tf/stats/Unique/Pallet%20of%20Crates/Tradable/Craftable…
This is an item...... That gives crates...... I mean come on! 3 ref?!…
This one... I'm not sure because this is such a useless item if we think about it. xD
Less than 1 page on outpost.
Classifieds at time of posting:
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- Name defined as Pallet of Crates.
- Definition index defined as 1037.
- Item class defined as tf_wearable.
- Item type name defined as Gift.
- Item name defined as Pallet of Crates.
- Item description defined as When used, this Action Item drops a crate on up to 23 other people on the server!.
- This item's 'The' prefix was removed.
- Item slot defined as action.
- Player model defined as null.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/player/items/crafting/pile_of_crates.
- Minimum level defined as 23.
- Maximum level defined as 23.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/pile_of_crates.45236e1918e8eef155967caff2f08593ffe78793.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/pile_of_crates_large.2d26b4ac0e29dda5a04091f4ffb2aadc3f95ae49.png.
- Usable gc defined as 1.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- This item can now be strangified.
- Type defined as gift.