The Festive Buff BannerBumped 1 day ago by Geso71
The Festive Buff BannerBumped 13 hours ago by </nerd> DrDavid101
*QUICKSELLING* 1.88 REF PURE / 2.33 REF ITEM OVERPAY I do not count killstreaks, strange parts, or paints as extra in item overpay.
The Festive Buff BannerBumped 46 minutes ago by Frenzy s>2 Festives
Send me a trade offer or add me if i don't respond! Pure preferred but item overpay accepted! :D
The Festive Buff BannerBumped 2 hours ago by BREADBOY
The Festive Buff BannerBumped 3 hours ago by F s2 K
i'd hate to say this, but nobody wants these anymore, alot of people look to this as one of the most the most underused weapons on soldier (like the other…
Very few offers on these, so just taking it down a bit because it doesn't sell for this much and many are selling for/get sold within this range.
- Name defined as allowed in medieval mode.
- Class defined as allowed_in_medieval_mode.
- Value defined as 1.
- This item can now be killstreakified.
- Item description changed from Provides an offensive buff that causes nearby team members to do mini-crits. to Provides an offensive buff that causes nearby team members to do mini-crits. Rage increases through damage done..
- This item is now marked as consumable.
- This item can now be strangified.
- Name defined as Festive Buff Banner.
- Definition index defined as 1001.
- Item class defined as tf_weapon_buff_item.
- Item type name defined as Battle Banner.
- Item name defined as Festive Buff Banner.
- Item description defined as Provides an offensive buff that causes nearby team members to do mini-crits..
- This item's name is now prefixed with a 'The' if it is not in a special quality.
- Item slot defined as secondary.
- Player model defined as models/weapons/c_models/c_bugle/c_bugle.mdl.
- Default item quality defined as 6 (Unique).
- Inventory image defined as backpack/weapons/c_models/c_buffpack/c_buffpack_xmas.
- Minimum level defined as 5.
- Maximum level defined as 5.
- Image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/c_buffpack_xmas.7d9d3a49fa1d3194077973dcfc9fc76ac432aa1f.png.
- Large image URL defined as http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/icons/c_buffpack_xmas_large.3657a6f46eecff6248b61b7203b6e22f04dab6f6.png.
- Craft class defined as null.
- Craft material type defined as weapon.
- This item can now be given a custom name.
- The item is now gift wrappable.
- Can craft mark defined as 1.
- This item can now be restored.
- This item now supports Strange Parts.
- This item can now be card upgraded.
- Used by classes
- 0 defined as Soldier.
- Name defined as kill eater score type.
- Class defined as kill_eater_score_type.
- Value defined as 51.
- Name defined as mod soldier buff type.
- Class defined as set_buff_type.
- Value defined as 1.