Team Fortress 2
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Browse by Item
Browse by Effect
Steam Community Market
Returns profile information for a list of 64-bit Steam IDs
- The response format. Default: json
- JSONP only. Used for the callback.
- A delimited list of Steam IDs.
- 1 if successful, 0 otherwise.
- The current server timestamp.
- Associative array of returned users.
- This user's Steam ID.
- 1 if getting this user's data was successful, 0 otherwise.
- This user's backpack value for Team Fortress 2.
- This user's backpack value for Dota 2.
- The timestamp this user's last backpack update on backpack.tf.
- This user's persona name.
- This user's backpack.tf reputation.
- If set, is part of the backpack.tf Steam group.
- If set, user is banned site-wide.
- If set, user is banned from at least one part of the site.
- If set, user is banned from all features.
- If set, user is banned from price suggestions.
- If set, user is banned from suggestion comments.
- If set, user is banned from trust.
- If set, user is banned from issue tracker.
- If set, user is banned from chat.
- If set, user is banned from classifieds.
- If set, user is banned from profile customizations.
- If set, user is banned from reports.
- This user's positive ratings.
- This user's negative ratings.
- If set, is SteamRep scammer.
- If set, is economy banned.
- If set, is community banned.
- If set, is VAC banned.
- This user's unread notification count.